The Consociation

I hope this makes up for the long wait. :D

(Not edited. Also, I might be changing the previous chapter's name, not the contents though. No need to go through it again.)

Happy Reading!

If anyone asked her about her injury anymore, Celeste would surely be tempted to give them one. It was nice at first but now it had become annoying; mostly because many asked her so just for the sake of gossip.

"Celeste. How are you?" Yet another student asked her.

"She's fine." Karen answered for her. Celeste flashed her a grateful smile.

"I know how it can be." Karen admitted, pointing towards her now healed leg.

"I really don't understand why they do that. " Lily said.

"So that they have something to talk about." Celeste answered.

Lily sighed and asked, "Where's Bria anyway? Is she still in training? I hardly saw her today."

"Yeah, she is. I know, but she can't help it either. She has had much less time than us for it."

"True."

"Hey, don't worry about it. We'll go out this Friday." Celeste smiled at her. "For now though, I have to go meet Donald. You have to go for training too, right?"

Lily nodded. "See you then."

Celeste waved and left her friends.

Lillian took a deep breath and then said, "Let's go."

Karen raised an eyebrow and asked, "You seem nervous. Why?"

It surprised her how easily Karen could read her these days. They had become good friends over time.

"Well, there's something that I have to confirm today as well. Apart from being able to sync the elements that is."

Karen gave her a knowing smile and gestured for them to leave.

To her surprise, Ethan had accompanied Dylan.

"Gray! How have you been?" Ethan said as he ruffled her hair. "And you Karen?"

"I'm great. But you know that." Karen smirked.

"Good." Lillian grinned. "What brings you here though?"

"Oh come on! Like I'd miss any chance to see Dylan getting his ass kicked."

"You are only here because you had nothing to do." Dylan said.

"Hey! I have loads to do."

"Like what?" Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Like how to get back at you for now."

"Okay. Okay. Can we focus on the training part for now?" Karen intervened.

Ethan raised his hands in surrender while Dylan nodded.

They formed a triangle.

"Karen and I will use some basic attacks, try to counter them first. If you can handle them easily, tell us. We'll up our game, okay?"

"Okay." Lillian answered. She summoned air first since it came to her as naturally as breathing. Then she summoned earth. Once she was convinced that both elements were in harmony, she nodded at them to begin.

As promised, Dylan began with a simple single vine attack and Karen with air strikes. Lillian cut the vine with a sharp strike of air and countered the air strikes with a gust of wind.