His Majesty's Personal Maid - Surprise meeting

Here is the very long awaited new chapter of His Majesty's Personal Maid! :D I know it took sooooooo long but I've been writing in my classes when I have the chance. So I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                           Maria's P.O.V.

          He walked out the room after whispering those words. That man just sparks something in me that I didn't know was there. I stood up and walked out the door. I want to speak to him. Not about me being a maid or who I am but who he is. He interests me so much. He's weird kinda like Kai. But I like that about him. Not that he'll ever know.

       As I made my way around the castle to find him I ran into a tall gorgeous man. I unconsciously rubbed my nose and looked up at these bright green eyes. I remember who he was, he was the Crowned Prince Zeus. He stared down at me and said "Aren't you the cute new personal maid of the second crown prince? You got spunk I saw you fighting against that man, too bad you're my brothers personal maid and not mine. I think we could have done innocent fun."

          All I did was continue to stare blankly at his face as he stared at me. Moments later I heard foot steps and Alexandra and Jack were turning the corner, her flirting too much and him spacing out. They spotted the Prince first. "Brother I need to speak to you." And as that happened the prince pulled me into his chest and turned slightly to look at Alexandra and Jack with me in his arms.

         "Well can't you guys see I'm busy at the moment? I'm trying to seduce a lovely wild cat." I stomped on his foot and he released me. I looked at the Prince and said "Sorry pretty boys aren't my type." With that I brushed past Alexandra and Jack only that Jack wasn't letting me get out of this just yet as he ran after me and grabbed hold of my hand. "What the hell were you doing with my brother?!"

          I looked at him and said "First, let go of my hand. And next I wasn't doing anything with your brother. All that happened was I bumped into him, he said some insignificant things and then you called out to him, he hugged me, I stomped on his foot and then here we are. So let go of me before I hit you too."

          He didn't let go, he just tightened his hold on me. I told him again "Let go of me!" He got closer and with his face inches from mine he whispered "Make me" as he leaned closer till his lips softly brushed against mine. He moved back a little to see my face but he didn't release his hold on me.

           I tried to step back and I stumbled. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me while he lowered his head and whispered with that devil's voice "Not going to fight me anymore Maria?" I could feel my face flush a crimson red as I shoved him away, he wasn't holding my hand anymore.

         He had a smug expression as I turned to walk away. He called out to me and said "Maria are you going to walk away from your job just because of a little kiss? You won't last long if that bothers you." I turned around and stalked up to him, grabbed him by the collar and slammed my lips on his. I stepped back and looked him straight in the eye as I smiled sweetly "Who says a little kiss like that bothers me?"

           As I was about to walk away again Alexandra turned the corner with Zeus by her side. I could feel the daggers she was burning into me. Considering she was with Zeus I stayed in the spot next to Jack. Zeus stopped walking but she kept coming towards me and slapped me hard across the face.With a trembling voice filled with anger she said "How dare you, a lowly maid, not only hit the crown prince but also kiss Jack! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

        With a blank expression I said "I'm Maria, nice to meet you future Queen. Though hopefully by the time you are queen I hope to be far away from here. I wouldn't want to commit the crime of killing a royal." Alexandra's face was red with anger and she screeched "Did you just threaten me?" I smiled and said "If it was going to be a threat you would be dead soon. But it's not so why don't you drink some tea and start acting like a lady instead of a harpy." 

       As she raised her hand to hit me again Zeus grabbed her hand and said in a commanding voice "That is enough Alexandra. You started this and you are not behaving like a future queen has to." He released her hand and she looked like she was about to cry. Zeus turned to look at Jack and told him to take Alexandra to her room and after some hesitation he walked her to her room.

            After Zeus was sure they were out of ear shot, he turned to me and said "follow me." I had this strange feeling but I followed him regardless. We walked into his office and there was a man standing in his office. He spoke to the man "Why don't you say hello to Maria?"

          The man turned around and smiled as he said "Hello Maria. I've missed you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this. 

Leave comments and tell me who you guys think this man could be. 

Leave comments and tell me what you guys think about this chapter! :D

And if you guys are interested the song for this chapter is

'Good Girl'- Carrie Underwood.