His Majesty's Personal Maid - The training ground

Hey guys! I know I took so long to upload and I aplogize but I promise that I will be uploading weekly from now on! So I hope you forgive me and enjoy this new chapter!! :D

Also don't forget to vote and comment! 

                       His Majesty's Personal Maid - The training Ground

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            The next morning Jack was waiting in the training ground with a sour expression. As he saw me he made his way towards me and said

            “What was it exactly that you said to my father, Maria?!”

I smiled at Jack as I passed by him avoiding the question, he was about to find out anyways.  I made my way to the left side of the king as he looked down at me and smiled. He spoke in a strong loud voice that could silence a crowd

            “Men, today we will be having a magical fight with a wager. If Maria is to win against one of the foot soliders in a fight she will be appointed as my son’s personal maid. However if she is to lose this fight she will be exiled for breaking the law of this land.”

            I took a deep breathe as I stood in front of the man in the black coat that I would be fighting against. He stared at me with a pair of dark eyes as he unseathed his long sword and pointed it to my chest waiting for the order of the king to begin. The king rose his hand as the man swiftly lunged the sword forward. I evaded it with a quick step to the side. I needed a quick and easy win if I didn’t wanna get injured by this big clown.

            I placed my right hand in a fist over my left and with a small spark I drew a long katana. I evaded his second attack and stabbed his abdomen and whispered ‘καίγονται με πάθος’(A/N it's pronuced kaígontai me páthos). Seconds later the man was covered in blue flames, his cries echoing throughout the castle. When the cries died down the king and the men all looked at me with disbelief. 

           With a sadistic smile I looked at the group of men and said “I win”. 

            Silence was in the air until the king let out a loud roar of laughter whiched echoed throughout the training ground. He looked at me and said “According to our conditions you are appointed as my son’s personal maid as wellas the permission to practice magic.”

Jack walked up to me and grabbed my hand as he said “You never said you could do that! Who exactly are you?!”

I smiled at him and said “I’m your new personal maid”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves! Please look forward to the next upload, next Thrusday! :D

Please give me feedback!