His Majesty's Personal Maid - The talk

Well guys here is the next chapter for "His Majesty's Personal Maid" 

I hope you guys enjoy it! Don't forget to vote and comment!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His Majesty's Personal Maid Chapter 3 - The Talk

                                                                    Maria's POV

        In walked a beautiful girl with long brown hair and light brown eyes. Her face was shadowed with anger as she once again said

        "Jack, what the hell are you doing with a maid?!"

        Jack kept a tight hold on me to the point where it started to hurt. Gently I muttered his name and I'm guessing that snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked up and spoke to the girl in a calm voice

        "She's my new personal maid. Do you have a problem with that Alexandra?"

         For some reason he seemed sad or rather detached as he said her name. She didn't say anything right away, instead they both stared at each other for what seemed like hours. I wanted to get out of there but Jack was still keeping a firm grip on my hand.

        "I could careless  who you play around with, but you do know that everything needs to get approved by your father. So I suggest she doesn't get to comfortable with the idea. I'll tell him of what you have planned and you can speak to him in the conference room later along with your new toy."

        Alexandra spoke with venom in her voice, I couldn't help but step back a little. She finally walked out the room and I yanked my hand out of Jack's firm grip. As I unconsciously rubbed my hand Jack looked at me, his brown eyes clouded with sorrow as he spoke with  a small crack in his voice

        "I'm sorry for dragging you into this, I promise to explain everything to you in due time but for now can you please just come with me to the conference room?"

        I don't know if it was the sound of his voice that sounded like he would break down or the look in his eyes that reminded me of a lost child but I couldn't say no to this man. I simply nodded as I walked out of the room to search for something decent to wear to the conference room later today.

                                                                  Jack's POV

         After Maria walked out the room I went to lie down on the bed. I needed to get my mind in order, I need to see what I'm going to tell my father and what I'm going to keep from him. Thinking back Alexandra always made it her mission to keep every girl away from me, but this time I'm not gonna let her because she doesn't have that right anymore.

        I looked around my room to see if I could find my sketch book when I actually took into account how clean my room actually was, and that little girl did it all on her own. I found my sketchbook and started to draw her eyes again. I was drawn to the pain I saw behind Maria's beautiful crystal blue eyes. It might seem a tad sadistic but they were captivating. I put the sketchbook down and started to doze off.

                                                             *-------------------------------------*

         I heard a loud knock on the door followed by my little sister walking in. She was being her usual bubbly self as she jumped on my bed and said in a hyper tone

         "Jack you need to get up! Daddy is waiting for you. Maria is already there."

         I jumped off the bed and ran out the door, I couldn't let the poor girl be there alone with my dad. As I reached the door I hard my father laughing. He never laughs. When walked in I saw my father playing poker with her, that was his favorite game. My father noticed me as he stopped laughing and said with a smile 

        "Jack you found a good one here. She won against me in poker, I like her already. She explained everything to me, so I decided you can have her as your personal maid under one condition, you bring her to the training ground later."

        I stared at my dad and then at Maria in disbelief of what was happening. Maria walked towards me, agreed to my fathers terms and said her goodbyes to him. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. I stopped walking and pulled her back. 

         "Maria, what did you tell him? What happened in the conference room?!" I told her rather nervous on how she was going to response.

          She looked up at me and smiled. Maria started to walk away from me when she turned around quickly and said 

         "You'll see in the training ground later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope  you guys enjoyed! The next chapter will be very interesting! ;D

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :D