Chapter 17

"I need the finalized RSVP's anyone who hasnt done so by the end of the day isn't getting in end of story." I state frustration setting in. 

"Stella this is the rich of the rich we are talking about, they do everything last minute." Weston argues. 

"That may be true but we need to give the final numbers to the caterer and the bakery. We need exact numbers." I respond. 

"And I get that but can't you just get a few extra's just in case?" He asks. 

"I mean I guess I can but the budget needs to be expanded then because we have hit the limit for the budget, and I'm pretty sure Archer doesn't want to spend extra money on food that will just go to waste." 

"Please, you have known him for a few weeks if that. He has been my best friend since elementery school and that guy will just eat the remaining food anyways." 

"Fine, why don't we just ask him?" I quiz raising my eyebrows.

"Fine." Weston stands up from his seat to walk to Archers office but Archer walks up to my door. 

"Can you two please lower the volume? Some of us are trying to focus on our work." He sighs rubbing his temples. 

"Sorry, we are just dissagreeing on the RSVP's I think if they don't by tonight they just don't have access." I apolagise. 

"And I know rich people do everything last minute and we should just order more." Weston argues. 

"But then we will be over the budget." I complain. 

"Then raise the budget." Weston states his voise getting louder. 

"Enough!" Archer yells and I jump slightly. 

He sighs. "I'm sorry Stella, I will raise the budget, Weston go get lunch." He says his voice lowering. 

Without another word Weston walks away and out of my office. Archer places his hand on his temples applying pressure as he winces from what I assume is pain. 

"Are you okay?" I question. 

"I will be fine, Stella. I just have a bit of a headache." He states. 

"Here, sit down." I gester to my sofa in the office as I go to my desk to pull out some ibuprophen. 

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." He states going to walk out. 

"Archer I said sit." I scold. 

He looks at me taken back but sits down on the couch. I grab a cold water bottle and place the medicine in his hand along with the water bottle. He takes the medicine along with the water. 

"Thank you." He states. 

"Your welcome. I didn't mean to argue with Weston he was just bothering me so much and I didn't know what else to do. YOu have already spent so much money for this ball, I couldn't have asked for more money." I lean against my desk. 

"It's okay, money is money. I will make more and it's going to a good cause." 

"That may be true but I still had a budget to stick to." 

"I know and its okay, so just order some extra, if there are left overs I'll donate them or hell, I will eat the left overs if need be. The menue being provided is very very good." 

I nod my head. "Okay, I will call the caterer and the bakery to give them the last numbers." 

"I have a few more things to finish up before I can leave. so if you want to go home early that's fine."