Chapter 11

Stella's Point of view

When I have finished work for the night I close my computer down for the night and call Harrison asking him to pick me up to take me home. it's now 7:30 and I can use a nice relaxing bath. I close the door behind me and walk to the elevator taking the short ride down to the main lobby. it is now empty with the exception of the security guards who say goodnight which I reply with "Have a good night." Harrison is standing at the back of the car and opens the car door for me when he sees me walking out.

"Thank you Harrison." I say.

It is starting to sprinkle a bit and and some of the drops can be heard as it hits the top of the car.

"Of course Stella."

He walks around and gets into the driver seat. He gets in and heads into the direction of my apartment. When we get there he hops out and comes around getting the door for me. I climb out and get my keys making my way to the front door of my apartment and using the key to unlock the door. I walk in and go to the fridge grabbing a watter bottle from inside and drinking half of it. I go and start running a nice hot bath but notice that I have water leaking from one of my bathroom sinks. going into my hardwood floor and to the wall. Ugh! I wrack my brain with who I could call. So I call Harrison.

"Hello Miss Stella is everything okay?" He asks.

"Can you come and pick me up I have to run somewhere." I ask.

"I will be right there."

He hangs up and I pack an overnight bag. I sigh but after only a few minutes my doorbell rings. I go to the door with my bang in hand and follow him out locking the door. I get in the car and tell him to drive to Siennas. He does and I call her.

"Hey Girly! I can't talk right now I'm a bit busy."

"Oh thats fine I am just wondering If I could stay the night My house is leaking and I need a place to stay for a few days." I reply.

"I'm sorry Girly but I have so much going on and my roomate wouldn't be okay with it, I'm sorry."

"It's okay I will figure something else out." I reply.

"Okay have a great night." She replies.

"You too." I reply.

I hang up and tell Harrison to go back to work. I have a big enough couch I can sleep on.

He nods his head and does as I asked. When we get there I walk in and go back to the elivater and up to my office. As I am walking in I notice Ashers office light is still on. I quickly go to my room without him noticing and I put the thing on so no one can see through. I pull out the blanket I brought in my bag and lay down on the couch. I decide to leave the light on and hope I can get some sleep so I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

I stir when I feel movement and groggily open my eyes.

"It's okay Go back to sleep." Someone says. I snuggle closer to them and allow my eyes to close again and lay my head on their shoulder. Again my eyes slowly close and I get some much needed rest.

When My eyes open again I find myself in a nice big bed and I look around finding myself in familiar surroundings. I know I'm in Ashers apartment again. I stand up and find I am in my swetpants and t-shirt I brough in my overnight bag but I have no idea how I get into it. I make my way out of his room and make my way to the kitchen. The sun is shining down and it is around 8 in the morning.

"How did I get here?" I ask when I see Asher sitting in the kitchen.

"I brought you here, Harrison told me you were having appartment issues and couldn't stay there. I couldn't just let you sleep at the office." He says taking a sip of his coffee.