Chapter 7

When I get back to my apartment I have the envelopes and the invitations for the gala all printed and ready to be stuffed. I make a quick phone call to Sienna and she agrees to come over and give me a hand. In the meantime i pop the leftovers from last night in the microwave and grab a bottle of water. When the food is heated I make my way into the living room and begin eating it. By the time the food is gone there is a knock at the door. I get up and open it seeing a smialing sienna.

"Hey girly!" She squeels.

"Hey thanks for coming I have like 300 envalipes to stuff and I could never do it by myeslf." I say.

"Of course. How was work today?" She questions.

"It was good all though I am sure he wants to be romantically involved with me. He was being super protective today and I know you have mentioned it and so have other people but i guess today I realised that on my own." I state.

"Okay well what do you want?" She uestions.

"I don't know what I want I am sure that he could help me in his own ways but I have never been in a comiten relationship and if I am being 100% honest I dont know how that will work out." I say.

"You won't know until you try." She says.

Just as she finishes talking my phone starts to go off. I look at it and see it is Asher.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey are you busy right now?" He questions.

"Well I am just filling the envelopes with the invitations for the Gala why?" I ask.

"Do you mind if I come by and help?' He asks.

"I don't mind the more people we have the faster we will be able to get this done." I say.

"Okay I will bring Weston too." He says.

"Okay see you a bit." I say.

He hangs up and Sienna looks at me with her eyebrow raised.

"Is Mr. handsome coming over?" I ask.

"If you are refering to my boss then yes and he is bringing his friend so please be on your best behavior."

"What? Me not behaving?" she questions.

"Yes you." I say laughing to myself.

We go back to stuffing the envalopes and make small talk. I have the tv on playing Greys Anatomy. The boys get here after about half an hour and I let them in.

"It's nice to finally be able to meet you." Weston says shaking my hand.

"You too." i say walking into my living room.

"Just make yousefl at home. There is drinks in the fridge and snacks in the pantry." I say walking back to the living room and sitting back down on the floor.

"Thank you Stella." Asher says.

"No problem lets get started shall we?" Asher asks.

"We shall." I say.

We all sit down and start to fill the envalopes. we talk about random things and for the first time while I have been around Asher we have kept all work conversation out of the way. It has been nice getting to know Asher and I am sure Sienna is getting to know Weston a little tto much if you ask me. We quickly finish getting everything done for the night and I show Weston and Asher out.

"Stella I know that I am your boss and I am well aware that this can go very bad but I like you and not in like a boss kind of way but in a way where I want to be in a relationship kind of like. It can be small and I don't expect you to day anything right now or to do anything about it but I just wanted you to know before I left." He says.