Chapter 26

Stella's point ofe view

After leaving Ashers office I walk to my room and throw on a pair of dark blue skinni jeans and a white long slieve shirt. I throw on a pair of convers and leave my hair down in its natural curls. I text Hudson and ask him if he can drive me somewhere and he quickly responds with a quick yes. I ask him to drive me over to Siennas apartment and we get there fairly quickly. I hop out and walk up to the door to her apartment turning around and giving a thumbs up to Hudson so he knows I am all good. I open up the door and walk in.

"I'm Here!" I yell out into her apartment.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you forgot about me." He says hugging me.

"How could I ever forget about you? I have just had a few long weeks." I confess.

"I know Weston filled me in." She says.

"Weston? As in Ashers best friend Weston?" I ask.

"Yeah, after they left that one day where we stuffed those envelopes He reached out and we have gon on a few dates."

"What?! Sienna, that's so exciting!" I yell smacking her arm a little.

"Calm down it was just a few dates." She says.

"You two would be so cute together." I respond.

"Thank you."

"Im just saying it how it is. So what shopping did you have in mind?" I ask.

"Well I was thinking we could just go to the mall and go from store to stor. Nothing too special."

"Sounds good to me." I respond.

"Yay!" She screams.

She puts her shoes on and we go out to her car and she drives to the mall. We blast music the whole way there and quickly get out once we get there. We walk in and go around to a few stores trying on a few things. I get a few items and we grab some food from the food court. I begin putting the empty food container on the tray.

"I am so full." I groan looking down at the now empty tray.

"So am I. Do you have enough energy for one more stop?" She questions.

"What place is that?" I ask curious.

"Pandora. I want to look at some cute little rings." She says.

"Okay." I say.

We throw our trash away and begin walking towards the direction of Pandora. When we get inside a worker walks up to us, instantly wanting to help us.

"Can I help you two find anything?" The person asks.

"Yes I am wanting to find some rings."

"Okay, any specific rigns you are hoping to find?" They ask.

"Just some simple bands, nothing too fancy." Sienna says. 

"Okay, if you come over here I have a whole bunch of different bands, Do you know what size you are?" They ask her.

"I'm a size 6." She says looking over the rings that were placed in front of us. I look at them with her and a simple wishbone band cathches my eye. I have never worn rings in the past, never rally thought to.

"Do you see one that you like?" The lady asks, looking to me.

"This one, it is so pretty and simple, I love it." I say.

"Do you know what size you are?" She asks me.

"I have no idea, I have never worn a ring before." I state kind of nervous.