Chapter 13

Archers point of view

It has been a few hours since I have left the house and Stella was suposed to be her over an hour ago. I decide to give her a call.

The phone is picked up after the third ring but the voice on the other end is not Hers.

"Hi this is Archer Stella's Boss and she was suposed to be at the office over an hour ago do you know where I can find her?" I ask.

"She is currently at the hospital. can I maybe take a message." the guy on the other end of the line says.

"No Need I will be right over."

I hang up the phone not waiting for a reply and make my way over to the hosital. I told my assistant to cancel the rest of my day and take off down the road. I call Harrison.

"Good afternoon sir."

"I need you to meet me at the hospital now!" I yell.

"I will be right there."

I hang up the phone without another reply and continue to make my way. When I get there I park the car and run inside asking for her room. The lady at the front stops me.

"Can I help you?"

"I need to see stella."

"I'm sorry sir its family only."

"DO you have any idea who I am? I could have your job in 3 seconds with a single phone call now eaither you telll me where she is or you wont see the inside of a hospital for decades." I threatin.

She looks at me fear in her eyes, she hesitates so I raise my eyebrow at her. "So?" I ask my voice angry but calm. She looks at her computer clicking a few times bfore looking up.

"Third floor room 123."

"That's what I thought."I say as I make my way to the Elavator and then to her room. When I enter the room I walk in and find one of the detectives from the cities division there sitting in a chair in the corner.

"Detective." I nod.

"Hello Archer."

"Were you dispatched to this call?" I question wanting to gain an understanding of how she ended up here.

"No I was with her when it happened."

"You were with her why?"

"Archer I can't tell you that. I made a promise to Stella a long time ago and you know I wont break that promise now."

"I understand and respect that. What happened to her?"

"The Dr said Malnutrition and lack of sleep. Do you know what any of that is about?"

"I took her out to dinner last night and she ate it but not very much and she always says that she has had big meals so she doesn't eat around me but I thought it was normal for her."

"Unfortunatly its not normal she is starving herself again."

"Again?" I ask.

"Yeah except this time its different." He sighs.

"Different how?" I quiz.

"This time its not because someone is starving her, shes doing it because she wants to."He replies.

"What!? I growl.

"Take it down a notch, or take it outside." He says standing up, walking towards me.

"What happened to her?" I ask my temper growing very, very thin.

"Calm down Archer I cant tell you anything."