one

"Good morning, Jaemin-ssi!" Renjun greets with a wide smile written on his face as he enters his workplace, the Bunny Café.

"Oh, wow! You're early today." Jaemin, the Bunny Café owner and also his bestfriend, says as he's cleaning the coffee machine. "Looks like someone's in good mood today."

Renjun giggles, walking up to the counter. "You bet I am."

"Oh! What's going on?" Jaemin grins, leaning closer as he lend his ears. "Tell me about it."

"Don't you remember, Jaemin-ssi?"

"What?" Jaemin suddenly furrows his eyebrows, "Don't I remember what?"

"Oh my God, Jaemin-ah! You don't care about your employees. It's payday today! Come on, gimme my salary." Renjun lend his palms in front of the coffee shop owner.

Jaemin playfully rolls his eyes. "Oh, so that's why! I'll give it to you later. You're not even starting today yet."

"Well, then, let's open the shop!" Renjun grins.

"Go ahead!"

Renjun skips and happily walks to the entrance to flip over the 'Sorry, we're CLOSED' sign to turn it into 'Come in, we're OPEN!' sign. Jaemin watches him fondly and confusedly at the same time.

What's gotten into his bestfriend that made him like this today? Jaemin thinks, but he's actually glad that Renjun's in good mood.

Renjun goes back to the counter and brushes the dust off the cash register, still with a grin on his face. Jaemin smiles.

"Keep it up, Renjun-ssi! Just call me at the back if you need anything."

"Don't worry, Jaemin-ssi~ I'm alright. Now, scoot!"

Jaemin laughs before walking at the back, in his office. Well, not really an office. It's a storage room where some more cups, coffee beans and other materials are located.

The bell rings, indicating that someone enters the shop. Renjun smiles and greets the person, "Good morning!"

It's a girl that looks like she hasn't slept for days. She wears sweatpants and oversized shirt. Her hair's a bit messy, tied up with a claw clip. She's rubbing her eyes as she walks to the counter.

"Hi." she manages to greet.

Renjun remains smiling, "What can I get for you today?"

"Uh, can I get an Iced Americano, please? With maybe, 3 shots of espresso. Thank you."

Renjun nods before registering her order. "Would that be all? For take out or dine in?"

"That's all. Take out."

"Alright! Eight dollars, please."

As she slides her hand into the pocket of her sweatpants, she suddenly widens her eyes, making herself fully awake. "Oh my God! I forgot my wallet."

"Oh." Renjun purses his lips together.

"I'm sorry, can you wait? I'll just going to get my wallet. I live nearby."

"Sure. I'll make your order while waiting."

"Here's my ring so that you know I'll come back." She takes off her ring and places it on the counter. "I'll be quick!"

Renjun nods and the girl leaves the shop. He chuckles as he starts to make her order.

Few minutes later, the girl finally comes back, panting heavily. "Here!" She places an exact payment then grabs her ring and puts it back on her right thumb finger.