four

It's Monday. Renjun's week has officially started again. He came to work at 7:30AM, so Jaemin took over his counter for the meantime.

Surprisingly, there are a lot of customers when afternoon came so Jaemin took Minjeong's counter over to serve the other customers that Renjun can not serve.

"Whoa! That was the most productive hours we had so far." Jaemin sighs, leaning on the backrest of Minjeong's chair.

"I know, right?" Renjun agreers, gulping a glass of water.

The bell rings again and Renjun was ready to go to his counter but stops when he realizes it's just Minjeong.

"Good afternoon!" she greets, walking to her counter, replacing Jaemin. "I'm sorry, I'm late. I drove my girlfriend to school."

Jaemin grabs the glass Renjun was holding to get himself water from the kitchen.

"School?" Renjun tilts his head to the side.

"She must've forgotten to mention, but she's a law student." Minjeong grins.

Renjun nods, "Ah."

"She says she'll try to come by later after her classes. Serve her well, okay?" Minjeong laughs but Renjun just rolls his eyes.

Another customer enters and goes to Renjun's counter. It's Saerim. "Hi, Renjun-ssi!" She eagerly waves at him with a wide smiles on her face. "Hey, did I pronounce your name correctly this time?"

Renjun nods, "Yes, thank you. So, what can I get for you today?"

"What's your favorite go-to coffee?"

"Uhm... Affogato." he lies.

She pouts, "What's that?"

"It's uh, it has milk and ice cream, with a shot of espresso."

"Mhm," she hums, "I'll get that! Oh, and a clubhouse sandwich, please. Dine in."

Renjun nods and registers her order to the monitor. "Anything else?"

"Nope, that's all." She pays 20 dollars and says, "Keep the change." she grins.

"Oh, wow! Thank you. By the way, do you want chocolate, vanilla or coffee flavor for the ice cream?" Renjun grabs the money and puts it on the cash register.

"Coffee."

"Alright, your order will be served."

"I'll make the sandwich." Minjeong says and is about to get up from her seat when Saerim stops her.

"No! I want Renjun-ssi to make the sandwich as well."

"Oh." Minjeong shrugs her shoulder, "Okay."

Renjun taps Minjeong's shoulder and nods at her before going to the kitchen to make the sandwich.

×××

"I think she likes you." Minjeong blurts out as soon as Saerim left the café.

Renjun raises an eyebrow, shaking his head. "Nah. I think she just likes how I'm nice to her."

"Yes, exactly! We, girls, likes someone who's nice to us. But whatever floats your boat, Renjun-ssi."

"Yeah, whatever, Winter." He laughs and Minjeong taken aback. "I heard Karina called you Winter. Is that your English name?"

She nods, "Yeah, sort of. It's a nickname she gave me because of how I like the winter season. And the name suits me, right?" she grins.