two

"Here's your coffee, Ma'am! Enjoy!" Renjun bows at the old lady and walks back to the counter.

He looks at the entrance when someone enters, and it's Saerim. She's holding a rolled paper, smiling at him. "Hi!" she greets happily. She looks fine today, wearing a blue wide pants and a plain white crop top. Her hair is in a ponytail style.

"Oh. Hello! Have you finished your plates yet?"

"Yes!" She unrolls the paper she's holding. "Here!" She then shows him her work, a proud smile on her lips. "What do you think?"

"It's amazing! You're great. I'm sure you'll get a high grade for it."

"I really hope so. Thank you!" she giggles and rolls the paper again.

"So, what can I get for you today, Saerim-ssi?"

"Uhm, maybe just an Iced Caffuccino Latte. Wanna drink something on my way to school."

"Of course! Three dollars, please. I hope you didn't forget your wallet this time." Renjun chuckles.

She laughs, "Oh my God! Don't worry, I didn't forget it this time. That was so embarrassing of me, I'm sorry." She pulls out her wallet from her pants and grabs a three dollars. "Here you go."

"I received three dollars." Renjun gets the money and put it on the cash register.

Saerim watches him, smiling. She notices his nametag and tilts her head, "How do you pronounce your name?"

"Huh?" Renjun looks at her, "Oh. It's Reon-jwin."

"Ronjin?"

"Reon-jwin."

"Are you Chinese?"

He nods, "I am. But, ethnically Korean."

"Wow! So, like, you were raised here?"

"Yeah. I was born on China but I was raised here. You're right."

She giggles, "What's the equivalent of Oppa in Chinese?"

"Uhm, it's gege."

She gives him a confused look, "Sounds hard to pronounce."

Renjun chuckles, "Try it. Gege."

"Gah-gah."

"Guh-guh."

"Guh-guh."

"There!" He laughs, "How old are you, by the way?"

"I'm 20."

"Mhm. Just call me Renjun-oppa or just Renjun."

Saerim nods, "Okay, Reonjin-oppa."

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Alright, I'll go ahead and make your coffee, okay?"

"Oh, yeah, of course! Thank you."

After he makes her drink, he slides it in front of her. She happily holds it and bows, "Thank you, Reonjin-oppa! See you."

"It's Reon-jwin." Renjun laughs, "See you. Have a good day!"

Saerim scrunches her nose, "Reon-jwin. Such a cute name." She happily skips and exits the café.

"Seems like that girl likes you."

He startles when his bestfriend suddenly speaks behind him. "You scared me, what the fuck! And what makes you think that?"

"Well, she keeps smiling while talking to you. She didn't even blink. And she called your name cute." Jaemin moves his eyebrows up and down.

Renjun rolls his eyes. "I'm gay."

"I know! I'm just saying, she seems to like you." Jaemin laughs. "I mean, anyone would have a crush on you, you're pretty. But I'm prettier!"