epilogue

It's 5PM and Renjun smiles, looking at the clock. Minjeong taps his shoulder, telling him she's leaving as her shifts ended already. He just nods and waves at her before she finally leaves the café.

In the next minute, the bell chimes and the screen door swings open. Two persons enter the café; it's Saerim and Donghyuck.

"Hello, to my favorite barista!" Saerim greets, standing in front of his counter. "The usual, please!"

Renjun stares at her and creases his forehead a bit. He feels bad because he couldn't remember what's 'the usual' for Saerim. "I'm sorry, but what's the usual?"

"Oh." Saerim pouts, "It's Caffuccino Latte."

"Ah!" Renjun nods, "Of course! Yeah, sure. Caffuccino Latte. I'll note that." He smiles a bit before pressing it into the monitor. "Anything else?"

"Nothing else! Dine in. I brought a book and I want to read it here since it's quiet and peaceful here."

"Sure. We're closing in two hours, just to remind you."

"I know." Saerim grins. "Here's the payment, by the way." She slides the money on the counter and Renjun grabs it and puts it on the cash register.

"Alright, I'll serve your coffee in a bit."

"Thank you! You're literally the best!" Saerim giggles before sitting at a table to start reading the book she brought.

Donghyuck, who just observed what happened, finally hops at his boyfriend's counter.

"Hello, to my favorite barista," Donghyuck mocks in whisper, raising an eyebrow. "Tch. While all smiley and giggly. What the heck!"

Renjun laughs and pinches the younger's cheek. "Don't be like that."

"Can't help it, sorry." Donghyuck pouts.

"What would you like for your order tonight?"

"You."

Renjun blinks. "Aside from me."

"The usual, please!" Donghyuck says, imitating the way Saerim said it.

Renjun grins, "Sorry, but what's the usual?"

"French Vanilla Latte!" They both said in unison then laugh after. "And ham and cheese bread roll."

"Baby!"

"I'll keep that in my mind... and heart."

"Now you're talking."

Renjun giggles before pressing his boyfriend's order onto the monitor. "Dine in?"

"Take you out."

"Shut up!"

Donghyuck laughs, "Yes, dine in." He places his payment on the counter. "Here."

Renjun picks it up and puts it carefully in the cash register. "Okay, I'll serve it in a bit."

"Thanks, pretty." Donghyuck winks before leaving. He sits at the table and watches his boyfriend make coffee.

While Renjun is working, he keeps looking at Donghyuck, smiling from ear to ear. The latter enjoys the blushing face of his boyfriend as he clumsily makes coffee.

As Renjun finishes, Donghyuck's still observing him. He would never get tired watching him working so hard—especially with a blushing face and clumsy behavior knowing that Donghyuck's here watching him. Donghyuck enjoys that.

Renjun walks toward Saerim's table to serves her coffee. She places down her book and smiles at him, "Thanks, Renjunnie!"

"Enjoy your coffee... and book."