Infomation

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .     

Before I start I would just like to say that the allegations against Percy whether true or not are absolutely disgusting and vile and I do not support those actions. But I will be keeping Percy as Xavier as I saw someone say that when they think of the character they think of him. If this makes you feel uncomfortable then I suggest to imagine Percy as a different character you're comfortable with or do not continue reading. I am separating the actor to the character in this fic.

If the allegations are true I hope the victims are healing well and coping well.

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .

JEALOUS GIRL

ÉVANGÉLINE STAR did everything she could to be noticed by XAVIER THORPE. Whatever she did was never enough.

1st year, they met in botanical studies. The way he drew the flowers in front of the class infatuated her. She giggled and laughed. But nothing

2nd year, he made her laugh with his poor writing skills in creative writing. She gave hints that she wanted to help, "oh put a comma there" "oh my gosh, you have some good ideas" but nothing.

3rd year, she happily watched him take part in The Poe Cup. She couldn't find a way to comfort him, as she didn't know how to approach him.

4th year, they both showed up to the rave'N. The only difference is that this year, he had a date. His new girlfriend BIANCA BARCLAY. How she loathed her. She had no interest on him like she had. She had done nothing to gain his attention. Not like Évangéline.

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .