02

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .

JEALOUS GIRL
Solemn Eyes and worries

It was the next day and classes were starting. Évangéline had her favourite lesson first, creative writing. Not only did she enjoy the writing, but Xavier was in that class. She knew he was failing, yet he never dropped the class. Xavier sat two rows behind her, next to another boy she had no idea about.

When she walked in, her eyes scanned the room. Noticing Xavier's empty seat, it dampened her mood a touch. Guess he finally dropped the class.

The bell rang and everyone sat in their seats. Pulling out her books Xavier ran into the class, panting and slicking his hair back. Walking in, Évangéline could only follow him with her eyes. Over the summer he had changed. If you did a quick glance you wouldn't realise. For Évangéline, she payed very close attention to him. His eyes looked for solemn. You could see the bags under his eyes. Évangéline was worried.

In Évangéline's lessons, Xavier's expression never changed. He would always show a quick smile or laugh, looking and sounding fake, towards his friends. All Évangéline wanted to do was to ask if he was alright. Just thinking about talking to Xavier gave Évangéline sweaty palms and shortened breaths.

Deciding against asking if he was alright, she asked someone who wouldn't give Évangéline heart palpitations; AJAX PETROPOLUS.

"Ajax! Hey wait up!" She began, gaining the attention of the gorgon. Ajax turned around hearing his name seeing the pink haired girl chase after him.

"Oh hey Evan! You feeling alright?" He questioned, repositioning his beanie. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine thank you. Anyway..." she paused not knowing how to ask her dying question. He raised a brow at the shorter girl. "Do you if Xavier is alright? I mean I haven't been looking at him but when I have he just looked like something was on his mind. And you know I can't talk to him or I would've asked but if I did it would ruin any chances I would get to be with him because what if he is alright and I'm just insulting him-" she rambled. Ajax put a hand over her mouth, noticing the disturbing glares from their peers.

"I can assure you Xavier is fine, he just probably didn't get much sleep last night." He assured the girl, not wanting her to over think the whole situation with he crush. He had always felt sad for his close friend as she had only said a total of five words to him. Yet happy she found joy in something, well someone.

Slinging an arm over her shoulders, he walked with her to their next lesson; fencing.

End of Solemn eyes and worries

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .

Quick a/n
Sorry it's short I'm probably going to rush into where Wednesday comes in so it can be for interesting. Probably about 2 or 3 chapters of filler left. Maybe even 1.