19

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .

JEALOUS GIRL
Gates mansion
Super long chapter (2k+ words)

Over the next few days not much happened. The only key part is that the mayor had been killed. It had been someone in a blue cadillac, a hit and run. This has pushed the police even more than before, facing public outcry by the residents of Jericho.

Évangéline had been in Enid and Wednesday's room, already being apart of the latters plans.

"I've been thinking about my less-than-enthusiastic response to your surprise soirée." Wednesday spoke, opposite Enid and Évangéline, still having a less-than-enthusiastic response. "And I must admit, I regret not showing my gratitude towards you more appropriately."

This perked Enid up from her position on the bed. "You really mean it?" Enid asked, swaying her shoulders.

"Take the win, Enid." Évangéline rested a hand on Enid. Making sure Enid's attention was else where, Évangéline gave Wednesday a nod.

"If only there were a way for us to get off campus and have a little birthday redo." Wednesday took the hint. "Just me, you and Évangéline. Too bad the school is on lockdown."

Évangéline walked towards the window, Wednesday and Enid following in tow. "Would you look at that full moon..."

This had given Enid an idea. "Oh, how about I say I'm about to wolf out and get a pass to the lupin cages? And say you two volunteered to lock me in."

"My deviousness has finally rubbed off on you." Enid chuckled at Wednesday's words. "Thing? You know what to do right?" Thing did a thumbs up, pausing hud rubix cube.

The girls began to leave, but Enid had an idea. "Oh, we should wear our snoods!"

"Don't worry Evan, I have a purple one I was going to give you."

"Oh, I believe I left mine at fencing." Wednesday fawned remorse.

"Well, I don't have one so I wouldn't be able to join in." Évangéline shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't worry Evan, I have a purple one I was going to give you." Enid waves off Évangéline. "And actually, Wednesday, you left yours at the Weathervane. Luckily, Bianca brought it back." Enid held out two snoods towards her friends.

"Like a monkey's paw." Wednesday took the snood, soon followed by Évangéline.

The three girls left the room, Enid leading the way, missing the small high five shared between Wednesday and Évangéline, and eye roll.

Wednesday had organised a ride, that ride being Tyler. Évangéline had always gotten weird vibes from him every time they were in contact, he was always so awkward with her every time she goes to Weathervane.

Enid and Évangéline got into the car after Wednesday, seeing their driver. "Wait, he's our Uber driver?" Enid asks.

"Uber driver?" Tyler looked back at Enid and Évangéline then to Wednesday. "I thought we weee going in a date?"