09

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .

JEALOUS GIRL
Angel

"Where were you?" A stressing Enid asked as Évangéline approached.

"Sorry, this guy called-" Évangéline started, yet again being interrupted.

"Marshall Lee, I know. Yoko was telling me he has a massive crush on you!" Enid excitedly exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" She stood in shock. Picking up a paintbrush she got to helping on the boat.

"Yeah, so you gonna ask him out?" Enid teased, obviously knowing the answer.

"What! No I still like Xavier, I think." Mumbling the last part in answer.

Walking up the stairs to the library, she was pulled into the dark corridor. "Évangéline!" The voice said, it was Wednesday.

"Wednesday? What are you doing?" She asked, wanting to know why she was needed in a dark corridor.

"I need help to sneak into Xavier's room." She said, as if it was obvious. "Let's go,"

"How do you know what room is his?" The taller girl asked, being dragged up to the boys dormitory.

"Don't ask questions. We need to be quick."

Hearing the bells, it was nearing dark. This is when Xavier came through the door. Looking over to Wednesday, she raised a finger. Both girls stood in silence, hearing another door shut.

Immediately they came out of their hiding spot. As well as thing coming up from under the table. Évangéline had been informed on what Wednesday was looking for and why, kind of.

"That purple book has got to be around here somewhere." Wednesday said both to the hand and girl. "Start investigating."

All three were looking around the room, on Xavier's side and Rowans side. Évangéline was flicking through a sketchbook. As she flipped another page, Wednesday flipped off the lights. Leaving the drawings alone, she walked over to Wednesday.

"Found anything?" Wednesday asked, turning on a purple light.

"No, you?" Évangéline was met with a shaking head. "What about you Thing?" She was met with taps signalling no.

Looking underneath Rowans bed, Wednesday and Évangéline saw fingerprints. Looking at one another they nodded. As Wednesday went in, she walked towards Xavier's bed. She gave a silent prayer as she tinrned on her light, hoping not to find anything weird.

"Rowans full of surprises." Wednesday spoke.

Évangéline seeing the mask she just went, "Hm, kinky."

The sound of shower curtains echoed the room; making Wednesday, Thing and Évangéline hide. Wednesday and Thing under Rowans, Évangéline under Xavier's. As this was happening, two knocks sounded at the door.

Xavier came out of the room, different clothes from earlier and wet hair. With her almost drawling, she looked towards Wednesday and got a warning look; immediately stopping her gawking.