21

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .

JEALOUS GIRL
From the dead

Everyone was waiting for Wednesdays signal, their signal to come out and confront Tyler. Everyone except Évangéline.

Previous night

"Évangéline!" It had been the most emotion Évangéline had seen come out of Wednesday.

"Wednesday, I'm really not in the mood." Évangéline attempted to walk away, not in the mood for anything. It all happened so fast with Xavier. He was innocent, how could Wednesday not see that?

"Évangéline, I know you're mad-"

"Mad? I'm more than mad! I've said this so many times Wednesday, you need to get out of your fantasy world before you hurt someone. Well guess what, you have hurt someone! Xavier is in a cell, because of you. Enid may have forgiven you, but that doesn't mean that you haven't frightened her enough. And I've been hurt because of you." Évangéline's eyes were beginning to water. "I genuinely thought we could've been friends."

"I kissed Tyler!" Wednesday said the first thing that came to mind to stop the taller girl to leave, immediately regretting her choice of words.

"Wednesday! I dont care! Why on Earth would I care that you kissed Tyler, especially when the only boy I have ever liked is most likely going to rot away in a jail cell. We aren't friends."

And with that Évangéline walked away, leaving a stunned Wednesday rethinking everything since she arrived at Nevermore.

Évangéline had meant everything she said the previous night, and only regretted it a small bit. What if Wednesday never saw them as friends so when she was yelling about not wanting to be friends-

She shouldn't be thinking like that. That Sunday went by fast. Nothing to do, and everyone seemed to be busy; especially at night.

Over the following days, Wednesday had been expelled. There was no counting on Wednesday to right the wrongs she made; she had made multiple mistakes and left them for someone else to clean up.

Wednesday had officially left and on that night, Évangéline had gotten a knock at the door. She knew it wouldn't be Yoko, as she was doing late night studying. Opening I'm the door she had seen someone or something she wasn't expecting.

"Thing?" Was all she could get out before Thing was ushering her to Enid's room.

Opening the door, she saw Enid on the phone to the bee boy, Eugene she thinks his name is, and Ajax on her bed.

"Evan?" Ajax asked, confused that Thing had brought her here.

"Jax?" Évangéline asked, also confused, seeing as he was on Enid's bed. Ignoring everything weird about the situation, Thing jumped onto Enid's bed signing too quick to decipher.

"Slow down." Enid tried to calm the hand, crouching in front of it. Thing complied and signed that Weems was dead.

"Enid, what the hell is going on." Not getting anything Ajax looked in between the two girls, wanting to be involved.