CHAPTER 1

A boy was sitting in cafeteria with his two friends quietly doing his work. There was too much noise in the cafeteria but still the boy was spacing out in his thoughts, when one of his friend yelled his name

Beomgyu: Yah soobin! Are u even listening to us
Soobin: Gyu! Will u plz stop shouting in my ears.

He said that while rubbing his ears, while his friends gave him stares.

Yeonjun: If you will not listen to us, then what do u think how should we woke you up from your daydreaming. Huh!

Soobin was about to argue back when suddenly three girls drop their bags on the table with their food tray and sat besides them.

??: What are you boys laughing at?

One of the girl asked them.

Beomgyu: First of all Ms. Jeon lia, never in a million do this, i got scared. And second of all where were you guys its already 10 mins since our break started.
Lia: Don't u think tou ask way too much question?
Yeonjun: See i told you Gyu. Its not only me who is irritated with your too much talking.

Lia and yeonjun started to laugh.

Beomgyu: If you both are done talking so will you plz tell.
Yeji: Ahh. We went to the library first as we needed to issue some books. Happy!
Beomgyu: It dosent take that much time in library. I think you are lying.
Lia: Fine Detective Gyu! If you find out the truth just tell us okay. 🙄
Ryujin: Calm down beomgyu its nothing, whatever you are thinking.

Soon they started to eat their food. When once agin yeonjun spoke.

Yeonjun: So how was your day today?
Lia: Worst than the nightmare!
Yeji: Tell us something we dont know Lia.

And lia just smiled at her comment. All of them were talking only soobin was serious, and queit. He was not like this before, but he started acting like this now few days back.

Lia who was sitting right beside him, pinched him on the arm, which make him wince and look at her in shock and confusion.

Soobin: Yah lia! It hurts.
Lia: you made me do it.
Soobin: Btw when did u three came?

His question made the five stop eating their food and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

Lia placed her hand on his forehead.

Soobin: Yah what are you doing?
Lia: He has no fever. Then whats your problem man.
Soobin: What do u mean?
Ryujin: We mean that why are you kept spacing out. You were spacing out in classroom to.
Yeonjun: Yah bro! I also noticed it. Are u sure, is everything okay?
Soobin: Ya... Yah everything is fine. Its just that i couldn't sleep well last night. U know coz of test.
All: Oh okay.

They all were talking again when, Jaemin, mark and taeyeon sat on the same table as them. Jaemin was sitting right next to lia.

Everybody knew that jaemin and soobin were enemies, and now everyones attention was now on them.

Soobin: What do u want jaemin?
Jaemin: There is no space. So I'm sorry but i have to sit over here. And besides nobody have any problem. Do u lia?
Lia: Ah.... ah no.....
Soobin: But I have
Jaemin: I dont care.
Soobin: U....

Soobin got up from his seat, when the others also stood up. Lia quickly stopped soobin from creating a scene.

Lia: Ahh soobin, break will be over in some time, so why dont we go outside?
Beomgyu: Why? Why do we go? This is our place,and we came here first. The one who should leave is them not us.
Ryujin: Gyu sometimes we have to sacrifice things
Mark: leave it Ryu they wont understand it.
Beomgyu: Dont you dare say that name again. Otherwise it wont be good.
Taeyon: Ohh somebody is angry.
Yeji: Guys plz. If you want to sit here, so sit, we dont have any problem. But plz try to ignore us.

And once again they all sat down.

Jaemin: Lia-shii when are u coming to my home?
Soobin: Why would she come to your house?
Lia: Calm down soobin its just a project we both are assigned to do nothing else. And jeamin ill tell you later.

Jaemin nodded and gave a wink to soobin which boiled his anger more. Soon the bell rang and the girls made the boys stood up and go to their classes incase they once again start to fight.

The rest of their day spent by taking classes and doing work.

* SKIP TIME *
* IN SOOBIN'S CAR*

Soobin: So are you guys coming at our house tonight?
Lia: For what exactly?
Soobin: For the dinner. Didnt i told you tomorrow.
Lia: Oh okay okay. Yup we are coming and i am too much excited to meet jisoo aunty and jin uncle.

Soon they reached her house. Well jin told soobin to always give lia a ride. And soobin was happy with it, as both of them were best friends.

Lia: So meet you at 8 P.M.
Soobin: Yup.
Lia: Bye soobin.
Soobin: Bye

And with that she went inside her house, while he drove back to his home.

End of the chapter