Chapter 13

NEXT DAY

Everybody were sitting on the table eating their breakfast, nobody was talking. Silence engulfed between them.

After eating their food, jungkook and jin went upstairs, meanwhile jisoo and rose started to wear their shoes.

Soobin: Are u both going somewhere?
Jisoo: We have some work to do, so we'll be late.
Lia: Mom jisoo aunty, what are you guys up to now?
Rose: Nothing lia. Its just dont wait for us for dinner.

And with that they left. Once again both of them were left.

Lia: Yah soobin we need a new plan.
Soobin: Lia it wont work.
Lia: Soobin we cant just lose hope that quick. We have to do something.
Soobin: Lia cant u see our parents cant even stand each other's presence, then how can u.......
Lia: SOOBIN!! What are u saying?
Soobin: Truth. I'm teeling you the truth lia. Whatever your plan, however strenght you put in to make them together, at last you'll still fail.

There was a sudden change in lia's expression which even soobin couldn't express. They both looked at each other for sometime, then breaking the contact, lia went upstairs leaving soobin alone.

Lia in her room, while soobin was sitting on the sofa, both frustrated and sad.

Skip time

Soobin was sitting in the garden playing with a ball, when jin and jungkook came and sat beside him. At first none of them spoke, but after sometime

Jin: Did u and lia fought?
Soobin: Yes!
Jk: Wae? U both were okay before, what happened now?
Soobin: Its.... lets just forget it.
Jin: Soobin tell us kid what happened?
Soobin: Dad forget it, we'll sort it out. Lets change the topic.
Jin: No but what is it soobin?
Soobin: U guys. The reason why we fight is our parents. Happy now.

And with that soobin was leaving when rosè and jisoo also enetered. He gave them both a look, and left from there.

Skip time

Soobin was standing outside lia's room for the last 5 mins, kept on saying sorry, and that we'll make a new plan, and he wont shout at her or anything, but still she didnt opened the door.

He did it for ten more minutes but still got no answer, he was about to leave from there when he heard a sound of something breaking or like crashing. The first thing that came in his mind was lia. ' What if lia did something wrong?'

He started to bang the door more forcefully, and shouted her name even loudly. Due to his action the elders also came upstairs. When they reached upto her room, soobin was already inside by breaking the door.

He ran inside towards the washroom, and there he saw lia lying on the floor. He quickly grabbed her and run outside. The elders were shocked to see her in this state. The all quickly sat in their cars and drove to the hospital.

Skip time

They all were waiting outside for the doctor to tell them something. Rose was crying, beside her was jisoo who was comforting her. On the other hand, jungkook was pacing back nd forth. While jin and soobin were sitting infront of the girls on the bench.

The doctor came outside, and everybody jumped on him by asking questions and everything.

Doctor: I'll tell u all everything but can u please tell me who is lia's guardians?