CHAPTER 2

* AT LIA'S HOUSE*

Lia: Eomma I'm home!

But she got no reply. She went in the kitchen, was drinking some water when she heard some noise from downstairs. She tried to ignore it but once again she heard the noise coming from the basement so, she got all alert that someone was inside her home. She was damn sure that it was not her mom as she was not coming before the lunch, which still had some hours left.

She grabbed the baseball bat, and went  downstairs. When she was at the  basement of her house, she heard someone was messing with the piano. She opened the door and was about to hit that person. When he quickly shouted

Jk: Lia darling its me.
Lia: Ah dad! OH MY GOD DADDDD!

and she hugged him.

Lia: When did you came?
Jk: 5 mins before. As there was no one in the house, so i thought why not check my fav room.
Lia: Dont worry appa, i always cleaned your room all by myself.
Jk: Well done. Then come I'll make you some yummy and delicious lunch.
Lia: Yayyy.

*AT SOOBIN'S HOUSE*

after dropping lia, he stopped at a supermarket to buy some snacks for himself. After sometime he reached home.  He was surprised to see that his  parents are home today.  After talking his things from the car, he locked the car and entered the house. and the first thing he heard was his parents fighting.  He sighed and just quietly went in his room. He changed his clothes and was eating his snacks while listening songs so he cant hear any of his parents voice. After sometime he went to sleep.

*AT LIA'S HOUSE*

Both of them were still in the kitchen. Lia sitting on the counter while jungkook standing infront of the stove, cooking food. Both of them were continusoly talking and laughing. During their talks, they didnt even got a hint that Rose was already home and was standing at the kitchen doorframe.

Lia: Oh hi mom!

Jungkook turned around and looked at her who was also looking at him.

Rose: Hi sweetie. How was yur day?
Lia: It was good.
Jk: Lia darling will you plz set the table?
Lia: Okay dad. But just let me change my clothes first.
Rose: You go freshen up. I'll set the table.
Lia: Are u sure mom?

And rose just nodded. She jumped off the counter, went to rose, kissed on her cheeks and ran upstairs to her room.

While Rose was talking out the plates she asked.

Rose: When did you came back?
Jk: probably an hour ago.
Rose: ohh

And she started to prepare the table. Both of them were not talking. Just doing their work quietly.

Three of them were now eating there lunch when rose broke the silence and said

Rose:  Today we have to go at Jisoo eonni house for dinner. did you got the call?

Jungkook just 'hmm' and drink his juice.  Just like once again there was pin drop silence in the house.  Both of them only talks when lia ask somethings or is telling them something. But  lia hates it  whenever the three of them are eating together,  and both of them try not to speak. 

*AT SOOBIN'S HOUSE*

Soobin: Dad you are still not ready. They'll  be here any time soon. Go and get ready, I'll handle it from here.
Jin: Are u sure?
Soobin: Trust me dad! I wont destroy your master piece.

Both of them laughed. And soon jin went upstairs to change his clothes.

*SKIP TIME* AT 8'O CLOCK

DOOR BELL RANG

Jisoo: Soobin go open the door. They are here.
Soobin: Okay mom!

He went and opened the door. He greeted Rose and Jungkook. They all meet each other, sat at T.V lounge. After sometime, soobin and lia went to set the table while Jisoo and Rose were heating the food. Meanwhile Jk and jin were talking about the business.

Soon everybody were now sitting at the dining table and eating their food. Lia and soobin were quiet while the elders kept on talking and sometimes they laugh too which made the kids really shocked. Cuz their parents never talk while eating especially with each other.

Lia came closer to soobin and whispered him which only he could hear.

Lia: Yeah did they drank some wine?
Soobin: Ani!
Lia: Then was the chicken drunk?
Soobin: Chicken drunk 🤨. Lia what are u trying to say.

While turning half towards her so he could show her his raised eyebrow.

Lia: Well my parents never talk while eating. And right here they are acting like nothing happened between both of them. And same goes for your parents to probably. So i think either they are trying to act like nothing happened or they have really drank some wine without us.

She said the last line with pout, at which soobin just laughed. Suddenly the whole room was silent, at which lia and soobin turned their faces forward. And saw that the  elders were now eating their food, and were also giving glances to them.

So They quickly looked down at their plates. The room was still queit but soon jin broke the silence while asking both of them some questions.

End of the chapter