Chapter 12

At 8 P.M

Everyone woke up, and came downstairs.  Only lia was the one who was not up, as she was tired.

Soobin knocked her door multiple times but when he didnt got any answer, he opened the door and started to wake her up. Still she didnt move.

Soobin heaved a sigh, he saw a water bottle on her side table, and a idea popped in head. With a mischievous smile, he once again tried to wake her, but when she ignored him, he poured the water on her and ran away.

On the other hand, lia quickly woke up and saw soobin leaving the room. She shouted and ran after him.

The whole house was filled with their shouting, soobin apologising and lia cursing him, and giving him death wish.

The elders watched them in amusement. Soon both of them got out of breath and sat down on the sofa beside their parents.

While gulping half of the water bottle

Lia: Yah soobin! Never do this shit again.
Rose: Lia language.
Lia: But mom he threw water on.....
Soobin: She was not waking up, so i threw water on her simple.
Jisoo: Soobin very bad.
Jin: Ok enough. Food is ready, come lets eat.

They all went to the dinning table, and started to eat, while eating lia started to speak

Lia: Btw what are your all plans for tomorrow?

But the answer she got from the elders was only 'we don't know' at which she just rolled her eyes.

Lia: Yah soobin! Have any ideas for tomorrow?
Soobin: Nope.
Lia: Oh!

She stopped talking and started to think what to do, soon they all ate their food, and were still sitting on the table, as lia told them.

Jk: Lia darling! Please tell us what you want to tell.
Lia: I was thinking why dont we have a cooking competition tomorrow. Like mom dad vs jin uncle and jisoo aunt.

The elders just raised their eyebrows. While on the other soobin also looked at lia, so lia knucked him, at which he bluntly replied,

Soobin: Ah...... i think its a great idea.
Lia: See.
Jisoo: Um okay.
Lia: great so, any questions.
Rose: Yes, who will be the judges, and why these teams?
Lia: Well me and soobin will be the judges, and about the teaming, well itsnot like any of you dont know how to cook, so we made the teams.
Soobin: and besides we are the judges, so no more questions.

The elders didnt said anything more. Soon they all went back to their rooms, whereas, soobin and lia went to lia's room.

Soobin: Would u plz explain, what are u trying to do?
Lia: What do u mean?
Soobin: i mean why this cooking challenge?
Lia: did u forgot that our parents used to cook together in the past. And still now whenever they are cooking together, they never fight.
Soobin: well that's true.
Lia: plz god, help us to make this plan successful. Just once help us.

Soobin just laughed at her cuteness.

Next day

It was 10 in the morning when jisoo woke up, she went outside to drink some water, and saw from the window that jin was sitting alone outside.

First she just ignored him, but after sometime she decided to go outside.

She went outside and sat on one of the chairs. Jin looked at her while she looked ahead