CHAPTER 6

The whole ride nobody utter a word. After some time they reached a restaurant.

Lia: umm.....Soobin.

Lia called stopping him in front of the restaurant door.

Soobin: hmm.
Lia: Can we talk after the dinner Please.

she requested and he just nodded. They both entered the restaurant.

*SKIP TIME*

After eating dinner they both decided to talk at a park. So they both went at a park. They both sat at a bench for some second when lia asked

Lia: What do you want to talk about?

While facing soobin.

Soobin: About today. Lia your behavior was so changed. We all felt that something was off and you were also not telling us what the matter was. Even when i was home, my mind was still at you.

He kept saying and lia was watching him.

Soobin: Lia please whats the problem. You were not like this. What happened to you? Is something disturbing you. Discuss with me whatever is worrying you?

Lia didnt said anything for few minutes, but then she said

Lia: Soobin do you want that your parents stop fighting and start to love each other again.
Soobin: Yes lia. But stop changing the topic, first tell the problem.
Lia: Actually in the morning mom again started to fight with dad and she also yelled at me for the first time. I literally got scared. That's why i was not speaking. Soobin i have a plan to bring them both back. Will you help me with it.
Soobin: Of course i will. But whats the plan?

And she started to tell him the plan.

*SKIP TIME*
*NEXT DAY*

*SOOBIN POV*

I woke up from the bed and it was already 6 o'clock . So i got ready and as usual my parents were not home so i decided to skip my breakfast and went to pick lia. After reaching her house i texted her, and in less than five min she was in my car. And she was in her good mood again.

Soobin: Finally your cheerful smile is back.
Lia: Yeah. Btw thanks for the tomorrow's dinner.
Soobin: Your welcome madame.

We both stayed for some time, but then i asked her a question.

Soobin: So what are we going to do now?
Lia: Well as from tomorrow summer vacation are going to start.....
Soobin: I know but When are we going to start working on our plan.

I again asked. After a long pause she said

Lia:  Today!
Soobin: Hmm okay ..... Wait what. Today!

While stopping the car in front of the school. To be honest her answers always make me shocked just like this.

Lia: Yes Mr. Soobin today we are going to start working on our plan.

She replied While facing me.

Soobin: And how exactly Ms. Lia?

I asked as both of us get our off the car.

Lia: I already asked my parents to call you guyzz to our house for dinner. And they were fine with it.

She said while coming closer to me and  showing me the messages.

Soobin: Get on the point lia. What are we going to do. What type of plans are building in your head. Huh? 🤨🤨

At first she just rolled her eyes at me, at which i just pouted. She laughed at first and then spoke

Lia: Okay then listen carefully..............

End of the chapter