Chapter 14

Drunk. It was the only word that described soobin right now. He kept on drinking and drinking.

He called his driver to pick him up. While sitting in the car, he called lia. After some time she attended the call.

On the call

L: Hello soobin!
S: O..h H..ii lia!
L: Soobin whats wrong, is everything okay?
S: Everythi....ing is al...right.
L: Soobin are u drunk.
S: No, I'm N..ot.
L: But soo......
S: Aish I dont want to go home, can't i come at your place.
L: Soobin first tell me where are you?
S: I... i reached home.
L: Thank god. And soobin why don't you visit me in the morning. Okay
S: Okay.
L: Good. Okay now bye.
S: bye and love you!

Call ended

Lia was shocked, meanwhile, soobin enetered the house half tripping. He saw his parents sitting in the living room, both looked very serious, as they were talking about something but stopped as soon they saw soobin entered the room.

Soobin: Mom dad what are u both doing?

While going close to them.

Jisoo: Nothing but soobin, did u drink alcohol.
Soobin: Just a little bit mom.
Jisoo: But for what soobin?
Soobin:  i needed to drink something so i could tell her.
Jin: Tell her what son? About whom are u talking about?
Soobin: Lia. I'm talking about lia dad. I..... I think I'm in love with her.

Now he was serious like he didnt drink any alcohol. His parents were shocked for his sudden confession, which he never does.

Soobin: I met her, before going to the club, when i left from home . But dad she was not our lia who used to smile all the time, used to laugh, do all those pranks and tricks, but she was completely pale, dull and totally opposite to lia. She had tears dad, not because she was dying. But because of her parents. She is not scared of death dad, but she is scared of the fact that her parents and you both are getting divorce, getting seprated.

Tears started to flow from his eyes. Rose and jk also came down and were now standing beside the sofa. Jin stood up and went towards soobin. While rubbing his tears away, he asked

Jin: Then tell us soobin what should we do?
Soobin: U guys....... u... guys should stop this fight, and be as you were like before. All happy, romantic, lovable, not like those losers. Show her that u all are not going to fight anymore. Just do something, anything dad, plz just save her.

He hugged his dad.

Soobin: Plz dad save her from dying. I cant see her like that, she's becoming a part of my life. I can't live without her, she's my everything. I love her, i really love her dad.

And soobin started to cry more harder, meanwhile the elders also got tears in their eyes.

Next day

In the morning soobin woke up with a heavy head.  He took a bath, wore his clothes, and went downstairs. But when he went downstairs he got shocked. The sight infront of him, made him stop in his directions.

Infront of him, was jin and jisoo who were going towards the kitchen half hugging, smiling and talking with each other.

He followed them to the kitchen, and saw rose and jk also cooking breakfast while laughing and playing around like some kids.