Chapter 15

The elders were sitting in the T.V Lounge. The whole room was silent when jungkook started to speak.

Jk: It was when i came back from my recent tour, me and lia both were cooking some food, as rose was not coming back home till late night. Everything was going peaceful, when suddenly she started to cough and really bad. I thought it was because of the ice cream or the cold juice she was drinking. But when i turned around she had tears in her eyes. I was about to went close to her, but she quickly ran away towards her room.

Everybody were listening his story quietly.

Jk: She came downstairs after 15-20 mins, but after that she didnt spoke much, and she quickly went to sleep by saying that she was not feeling well. I didn't gave much of worry in that, bcoz i thought maybe its not that serious. But i didn't knew that it would cost us that..........

He again burst out to cry.

Rose: U know what lia told me when u left from the room. She said that tell dad, that their daughter will only be brave only if his father is brave. If he'll cry, then how will his daughter be okay with that? So jungkook ( whils rubbing his tear) stop crying and besides lia dosent like when you're all sad and grumpy. Cheer up.

Next day

At hospital

In the morning when lia went for some other tests, soobin texted in their friends group about lia's condition, which made all of them ask to many questions that he also got irritated.

Soon lia came back. The elders and their friends entered the room at the same time. After some time when elders went out to talk with the doctors, they started to question again.

Ryujin: Yah why didn't u told us about
ur illness?
Lia: I'm sorry guys, but its just........ that.........

Before she could complete soobin interepted her.

Soobin: Ryu first stop fighting with lia, and make yur boyfriend stop crying.
Yeonjun: yah beomgyu plz stop crying , for god sake.
Beomgyu: B...but l....li..a w...hy didn't y..ou t........
Lia: Beomgyu I'm really sorry. Plz stop crying. Please!

Beomgyu ran towards lia and hugged her. It made her shocked for a while but she hugged him back. Yeji, yeonjun and ryujin also ran and hug her. Soobin was standing infront of them and was staring at lia.

Skip time

After spending some more time, the elders left. The rest were still sitting.

Lia: So what are your all plans for tomorrow?
Yeji: But whats tomorrow?
Lia: Don't tell me you all forgot about it?
Yeonjun: Lia about what are u talking about?
Lia: Aishhhh........ its soobins birthday tomorrow.
Soobin: Um okay!
Lia: What do u me... * cough* Ahmm.

Soobin quickly got up and gave her some water. After drinking some water

Lia: Aren't u guys going to celebrate Soobin's birthday tonight.
Soobin: You are in hospital lia, we can't just leave you here and celebrate.
Lia: But soobin it.....
Soobin: I've said what i wanted, and that's final. We are not celebrating my birthday tonight.

Nobody said anything after that. Soobin got a call , so he leave the room.

Lia: You guys, why dont i come home just for tonight.
Ryujin: What? But why lia?
Yeji: Listen lia! Soobin wont be happy with it.
Lia: C'mon guys just for one day. I'll take permission from the doctor.
Beomgyu: Liaa.....