Chapter 10

LIA'S POV

I woke up with a heavy head And it hurts very much. I roamed my eyes in the room and then I noticed that this isn't my room, then whose room is it. Wait a min did I......

I quickly looked down and I wasn't naked which made me sigh in relief. I was still thinking whose room is this when someone came out from the bathroom. And that someone was none other than Soobin.

And oh my F***"ing eyes he was half naked, I mean he was wearing only pajama and no shirt. What the f**k.
His eyes met mine and I screamed and covered my eyes.

Lia: Ahh Soobin! Wear something.

I shouted at him, and I could hear him moving probably finding a shirt to wear.

Soobin: You can open your eyes now. Im not naked anymore.

I removed my hands from my eyes, and yes he was wearing some clothes.

Lia: Can i ask you something?
Soobin: Hmm.
Lia: What happened last night?

Suddenly he stopped brushing his hair.

Soobin: Nothing.
Lia: No i mean to say how am i here?
Soobin: About that well you were too much drunk, so i decided to drop you home but you didnt brought your house keys, so i brought you here.
Lia: Did i did anything stupid?
Soobin: Umm no!
Lia: That's releif to hear.
Soobin: Do u really don't remember anything from last night?
Lia: No! I really don't remember anything from last night.
Soobin: Hmm. And btw mom and dad are waiting for breakfast so come.
Lia: I would like too, But soobin, i can't go back like that?

I said while pointing to my dress. He started to find some clothes in his wardrobe.

Soobin: Here, this might fit you.
Lia: Thanks.

I jumped off the bed. Grabbed the clothes which soovin gave me, ruffled his hair and went inside the bathroom.

* Soobin's pov*

First she Dosen't remember what happened between us, and that's a good sign. Because if she remembered that,than it would be damn hard for both of us to even meet.

Anyways i went downsatirs saw my mother working in the kitchen, while my father was reading newspaper in the T.V lounge. As always, maintaining distance, which is good for both of them.

Soobin: Goodmorning Dad!
Jin: Good morning! So how was your night?
Soobin: It was good.
Jisoo: Soobin are you up?

She shouted from the kitchen and i did the same.

Soobin: Yes mom.
Jisoo: Then come breakfast is ready.

We both went to the dining table. I already told them that lia was here so mom made her breakfast too.

Jin: Is she still sleeping?
Soobin: Who?
Jin: Lia!
Soobin: Oh actually she is...
Lia: Sorry I kept you all waiting, i was taking a bath. Btw good morning everyone.
Jisoo: Good morning darling! And it's okay.

We started to eat our breakfast. Only mom and lia kept talking, while me and dad just ate our fod.

After eating, we all were sitting in the T.V lounge while lia went outside as she got a call from someone. When she came inside.......

Lia: Thank you so much jisoo aunty. Breakfast was really delicious and i enjoyed your company too.
Jisoo: Your welcome darling! But why out of sudden are you saying these things?
Lia: Actually dad is coming to pick me up.
Jin: Why is he not coming inside?
Lia: No! Actually he has some urgent work to complete.
Jisoo: But next time you have to stay with us for some days? Promise me.
Lia: C'mon aunty we all are going to stay together. You have to wait just for a week.
Jisoo: Oh yeah!
Lia: Ahh dad is here. I'll take my leave now. Bye
Jinsoo: Bye lia.
Soobin: Let me walk you outside.
Lia: okay!

'Author's pov'

While going outside.

Lia: So do you remember the plan?
Soobin: Which plan?
Lia: Are u serious soobin?
Soobin: Kidding! I know, don't worry.
Lia: Good!

They saw Jungkook sitting in his car waiting for lia. Lia opened the door and sat in the car. Soobin greeted him, and after a five min talk they left, while soobin went inside.

He saw his parents were talking about something, but this time in a calm tone, which made soobin a bit shocked. But without any questions he again sat back on the couch with his parents.

Soobin: Will you both go for work while we'll be at farmhouse.
Jin: Well I'm taking a break so, its no from me.
Soobin: and what about you mom?
Jisoo: I'm sorry son! But i will go.
Soobin: But mom you know that we all discussed that it would be best if we dont go for work.
Jisoo: I know soobin, but i have some special clients that i have to attend at that time.

Soobin was about to speak when jin spoke first.

Jin: Are your clients more special then your son's birthday?
Soobin: Dad!
Jisoo: Are u crazy? Of course not! (She replied while ignoring soobin.)
Jin: Then its better that you don't go for work, while we are at farmhouse. ( he said in a calm tone.)
Jisoo: Excuse me! You're not the one to tell me what to do.
Jin: 🤨
Soobin: Mom! Dad!
Jin: Did you forgot that I'm your fu**ing husband? ( he asked while getting up from his seat and raising his tone.)
Jisoo: Don't you dare shout at me.
Jin: Or what huh?
Soobin: Mom Dad plz stop fighting.

But once again he was ignored by them.

Jin: You know what its better, not to talk to you? ( he said while going outside.)
Jisoo: Then dont do it.

He ignored her and slammed the door while leaving. Now only jisoo and soobin were left in the room. Soobin was about to console jisoo but she left, leaving him alone.

This was not new for him. Them fighting, one of them leaving the house and the other ignoring him. As always he took a big sigh, and while accepting the fate, went in his room.

END OF THE CHAPTER