CHAPTER 3

Jin: So kids, how is your studying going on?
Soobin/ Lia: Fantastic! / Just okay.

Both said at the same time. But this time soobin was looking while lia was still focusing on her plate.

Rose: Lia why is your studies going just okay?
Lia: Ahh its just...... uh cant we talk about something else please.
Jisoo: Um yeah. So Jungkook how was the trip?
Jk: Good but at the same time it was tired to.
Jin: But your work qas worth. Cuz they loved to do a project with us.
Jisoo: Thats good. And what about u Rose. Hows the restaurant?

While drinking some water.

Rose: As usual good.
Jin: I heard there was some problem.
Jk: What prob..lem?
Jisoo: Somebody was arguing with Rose or more like shouting, just because the waiter didnt came to them.
Rose: They were just exaggerating. But i was glad that Chanyeol was there, so he handled the situation.
Jk: Ohh!

Lia and soobin could see jungkook's grip on the glass was getting tighter with his face getting red.

The rest of the dinner went by, the elders talking about their company while the two were just listening quietly.

* SKIP TIME *
* IN CAR*

They were hoing back to their house when jungkook broke the silence and spoke

Jk: u didn't told me about that incident?
Rose: Which incident?
Jk: The one happened in your restaurant.
Rose: Well it was not that big deal.
Jk: Of course. Cuz your favourite person helped you isn't it.
Rose: Fav person.... Jungkook what are you trying to say?
Jk: Why is he still working at your restaurent?
Rose: About whom are u talking about?
Jk: stop acting like a baby Rose. I'm talking about Your czn Chanyeol.
Rose: Can u plz stop hating him?

She said while getting out of the car. Jk also hot out of the car followed by lia.

Jk: You fire him, and I'll stop hating him simple.
Rose: You are just jealous from him. U know hes better than you, and thats why you cant stand him at all.

Both of them were standing in the middle of the lounge.

Jk: Not better than me!

He said in a low voice. Rose stopped in her place and turmed around cuz she heard it

Rose: What did u just said?
Jk: Nothing.

He was about to leave but rose stooped him while standing infront of him.

Rose: Why are you running away huh. Say it on my face.
Jk: Fine. I said hes not better than me and that's fu**ing true, so stop falling for him. For God's sake.

And with that he left upstairs. Rose stare at his back, as soon he entered his room, she also started to grab her car keys and was taking out her coat when lia called

Lia: Mom where are u going?
Rose: I'm going out for some time sweetie. U go and sleep. I'll be back after sometime.

And with that she left from there.

* SKIP TIME*

Jisoo was wearing her shoes, when jin said while coming down.

Jin: Where are u going?
Jisoo: None of your business.

While getting from the sofa. She was about to go when jin grabbed her wrist making her stand infront of him.

Jin: To remind u, we both are married to each other. So your business is my business. So plz tell me where are you going, while im asking nicely.
Jisoo: To my friends house. Happy, now can i go.

She freed her hand from his grip and was about to go when soobin also came downstair and asked her the same question.

Soobin: Mom are you going somewhere at this time?
Jisoo: God! Can't i just visit my friends, and atleast have some peace.
Jin: Fine go wherever you want to go. Its not like you are going to listen us.

And with that he left upstairs.

Soobin: Mom whats wrong with you? You were not like this before. Even dad was not like this? Is everything okay btw you guys?

But jisoo didnt reply she just went outside, leaving soobin alone in the lounge.

He also wwnt upstaira to his room. When he got a message from lia.

LIA: Reached!

SOOBIN: Okay.
S: Umm..... lia

L:Yes!
S: Where is your mother?

L: why? is my mother at your house?

S: NO
L: actually mom and dad fought again on the way back home. in anger mom left the house. anyway why did you ask. is everything okay.
S: no. mom also left the house saying the same thing so maybe both are together. Maybe.
L: Yah soobin! tell me what happened?
S:i don't know lia. I'm just...... tired.
L: soobin lets go for a walk. I'm waiting outside your house quickly come down.

soobin quickly went to the window and saw lia standing outsider his house wearing a hoodie. "she's totally crazy." and chuckled

End of the chapter