CHAPTER 5

* LIA'S POV*

When  i enter the house, i was  expecting no one home. While going to my room i heard some voice coming from my parents room. It was my mom talking with someone on phone.

Rose:  Unnie i just told him.

My mother told to aunt jisoo if I'm right. I started to eavesdrop.

Rose: He didnt said anything. He just stomp outside in anger.

I was literally confuse about what they were talking about, but the next thing made me stunned.

Rose:  I think Divorce would be the best, the way both os us are fighting, arguing , ignoring each other.

And that's when reality hit me hard. Mom is giving divorce to dad. Without knowing tears started to flow from my eyes.
Rose: Its hard unnie but i think both of them will sign the papers.

I quickly ran to my room, i couldn't stand there any more. Mom and jisoo aunt are going to give divorce to dad and uncle jin.

Present time
End of pov

I shut my door, and was now sitting on my bed. I wanted to cry, shout, but i all did was sat in my room blank, totally blank.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, when i oprned it mom was standing.

Rose: Oh when did u came home lia?
Lia: Just a few mins ago. I heard you were talking with jisoo aunty so i just came to my room.
Rose: Btw lia, i am really sorry. I was mad at something and take it out all on u, i really sorry, i didnt meant it. Seariously.
Lia: Its okay mom.
Rose: Ohh come here sweaty.

Rose hugged her. Lia really wanted to cry, but she controlled her emotions at that moment.

Rose: Should i make something for u?
Lia: Ani! I just want to sleep as I'm tired.
Rose: okay

With that lia closed her door. She jumbed on the bed and pulled the comforteron herself.she slept while thinking about the whole convo again and again.

*SKIP TIME*

Lia woke up when she felt vibration beside her. It was her phone. Without seeing the name she attended the call.

Lia: Hello!

She answered in a sleepy voice.

Soobin: Don't tell me you were still sleeping?

Hearing his voice, her eyes shoot Open and saw the name soobin written on it. She put the phone back to her ears.

Soobin:Hello Lia! Are you there?
Lia: Yes! What happened?
Soobin: Can we meet outside in a cafe or something?
Lia: Why?
Soobin:Just come and you'll know. Okay.
Lia: Fine. Send me location and time I'll come.
Soobin: I'm going to pick you. So just be ready till 7:30.
Lia: Fine sir. Anything else.
Soobin: No. And bye

they both bid bye and cut the call. Lia saw the time and it was 5 right know. She was still wearing her uniform so she went to take a shower. After changing her clother she went downstairs and went to tv lounge. There her mother was sitting and watching TV. She went and sit beside her mother while putting her head on her shoulder.
Rose: Are you feeling better hun.

lia just nodded.

Rose: Do you want to eat something? Should i make it for you?
Lia: No I'm just going out with soobin, so I'll just eat there.
Rose: oh Okay
Lia: Mom is dad home?
Rose:  No he said he'll be late today.

After some time she got ready and was waiting for soobin, when she got a message from him that he's here. She went downstairs but her mom was nowhere to be seen so she just shouted before going out

Lia:  MOM I'M GOING. BYE!

And with that she left.

End of the chapter