(Teens) David x Reader Scenarios

(Reader and David are both teens here,David is 17 and Reader is 16 when I add "_" it means it's a completely different scenario just to keep in mind)

"GEOGRAPHY" (it's a bit long,I apologize)

David is currently at the library studying for his geography report but his report partner is nowhere to be found
'Ugh,Of course they bailed on me! They barely pay attention to class let alone want to even make a report about it!'

He internally screams and rubs the temple of his nose as he was expecting his report partner to not even bother showing up but he got startled all of a sudden by a stack of books being dropped on the table loudly by none other than "You"!

"Ugh,Stupid Jerry and his stupid girlfriend! Why can't they makeout somewhere else other than a school library?! I swear,If I see those lovey-dovey brats near the geography section again I will scream!"
You exclaimed quietly while glaring at a certain direction while pulling out a chair and sitting on it as you flip through the pages of the first book you find.

"Pfft,Please as if you went through the geography section? You? Of all people,You actually went through a shelf of books not filled with your dorky fiction novels?" He laughs at you but you were already sending glares at him.

"Well for your information,I actually am quite fond of geography books as my grandmother used to be an explorer back in her time!" You explain proudly yet the boy next to you is still laughing his heart out but made sure to be quiet enough for them not to be scolded for.

"Hahaha,Oh please! I wouldn't believe if you were to even touch a single book without sleeping after the first page!" He chuckles as you were red from his remarks and huffed.

He calmed down and wiped off a tear that was on the corner of his eye, "Ahh,Sorry! Sorry,My bad! I shouldn't have laughed.."
He says with a calm tone at the end
"If it wasn't so hilarious!"
He laughs again and you were already fuming at this point but calmed down as you've already thought of a perfect revenge strategy.

You calmed yourself first and opened the book to a certain page and leaned onto him to show him the page,He stopped laughing eventually and tried to look at the page of the book when all of a sudden the book was near your faces.

You then placed your lips onto his as the book was covering your faces from people seeing,You then put the book down once you got off of him and started researching about the topic.

He on the other hand was still shocked and as red as a tomato. "Please try to be a bit more professional David,We wouldn't want people to think that you of all people read fiction novels rather than focus on studying,Would we?"

You respond smugly as he was still stunned like someone just shot his heart with a love gun. And he was hoping you'd be the one holding the trigger.

__________________________________________

"TUTORING" (this one is long too)

You noticed David was failing an English test and the teacher wanted you to tutor him,
He didn't really mean to fail but he just wanted some one on one time with you.

He knew you were the smartest in English so he made up a plan to try and fail his test so you can tutor him,He had this huge crush on you since 7th grade and his siblings teased him for that.

Now he isn't going to back down,He wanted to make a move on you and the tutoring idea was perfect.

In your perspective,You never really expected the smartest guy you knew was so bad at a certain subject so you tutoring him was a new situation.