Bruce x Reader Headcanons!

(Both teens and children)

Bruce is on a 50/50 with PDA,He enjoys holding your hand and not afraid to show affection but sometimes he will think he might be making you uncomfortable or he thinks he's doing it wrong.

He can't cook even if his depended on it,
The guy's got no experience and is too scared of the oil popping and thinks the heat is 'burning his skin' .

You two play together as kids but he much prefered to read and study rather than to do childish games yet he does like to spend time with you so maybe just an hour.

Please comfort him at all cost, He gets anxious without his siblings to surround him anymore and needs his hand held 24/7.

Constance likes to tease him for his height as she grew a few more inches growing up whilst Bruce only moved 2-3 inches taller, The others like to tease him as well about his height but it's mostly just Constance and David.

He enjoys outdoor dates alot, He prefers tl go out and spoil you the whole day and keep you happy! He does like indoor dates as well when it's been a tiring week for you two.

He shows you off to his siblings all the time and never shuts up about you. He always manages to bring up your name in a random topic.

Likes to read fiction but likes to watch movies that have action in them, He also likes to read Harry Potter when he feels like it but won't be too hooked on it much.

Likes sour stuff, Pure lemons squeezed into a glass with ice in it is considered a lemonade to him which concerns his siblings alot.

He plays sports but only as a pass time rather than a hobby, He plays football with his brothers and basketball too.

He enjoys to gossip with his sisters even if it was about him he'd just consider it an opinion of his sisters and won't mind much, Although it's him and Ashley who are the fashionistas in the whole group.

He used to play catch with Father but now barely has time for him and plays with his siblings instead.

Spoiling you every chance he gets is a whole thing for him, Holiday or not you're getting a gift from him and it will include only a kiss as payment.

You two are the cute couple everyone squeals over, You two are the type of couple to gift each other things and always be seen holding hands and complimenting each other everyday.

You have always been taller than him as kids and as teens, He pouts whenever you tease him and huffs to show he's upset and the only way to apologize is with a kiss and cuddles back at home.

Bruce likes to dance with you all the time when you're alone together, He waltzes with you to the rhythm of the ballroom music and likes dipping you afterwards.

Verbal affection means alot to him and likes to compliment and flirt with you all the time, He also enjoys quality time too and would much rather you two were alone in the couch cuddling or go out for a picnic.