"This weekend" | Bruce x Reader short

(Sorry for not posting in a while, Got a little busy over time but here is a small blurt in case I post too long again)

Bruce was reading a book at the park whilst his siblings were out and about with their own plans, He was peacefully drinking his tea when all of a sudden his cat was chasing something which made him a bit irritated of the sudden disturbance. He watched as his cat was chasing a bunny with a prestine blue ribbon around it's neck.

He clicked his tongue as he stood up and grabbed his cat before it could do something to the poor bunny, He noticed someone running his direction in which he stopped and gazed at the beauty running towards him with his mouth slightly agape.
The person was now infront of him as they picked up the bunny in the arms and craddled it in response the bunny cuddled up to them signing they are it's owner.

"F-forgive my cat, He is very energetic today and seemed to have lost some manners. I hope your bunny is alright.." Bruce managed to blurt out as the mystery person waved their hand and shook their head.

"No no, No need to apologize. They seemed to have been playing and I must've lost track of her when they ran off. Good thing you caught him before they get to chasing again"
They looked at Bruce with a sympathetic glare as they smiled warmly.

This made Bruce's heart skip a beat as he can feel butterflies in his stomach, No one has ever made him feel this way...It feels so weird yet so..nice..

"My name's Y/N by the way, Hope we bump into each other again. And hey, Who knows? Maybe we can set our pets on a playdate sometime?" They chuckled as Bruce's cheeks flush red in over many shades.
He nods and puts out his hand for them to take,
"Maybe we could, I'm Bruce. I hope fate connects our paths again, I'd hate to lose a very beautiful person such as you when we only get to meet once in this lifetime..."

This made Y/N's cheeks turn as red as a tomato, They took Bruce's hand and shook them as they take his hands into both of theirs,
"I hope so too, Maybe this weekend? If your interested of course.." Y/N proposes with a smile in their face as Bruce was infected by their warm and welcoming face.

"Sure, I would love that..."
They both let go of each other's hands much to both of your disappointment. As Y/N waves off to Bruce and walks away with their bunny waving to his cat.

Bruce then hugged his cat as he closes his eyes and imagined them again, He already misses them even if they had just left...
He was definitely looking forward for this weekend if it meant seeing them again...