"Just relax" | DCFDTL x Male! Reader (Teens)

(Back with writing another male reader and the Delightful teens, I'm going to stick with the storyline from the previous story! Ages are 16 yrs old,
Requested by: anxietylauren)

Another day, another beautiful sunrise..
Breezy wind and warm skies,
All of these are small relaxing blisses a guy can enjoy..
*BWONK*
That is, if you can enjoy it...

"Ugh...Five more minutes, little bro..."
Y/N groans as he tries to cover himself back into his blanket but his younger brother wouldn't let him, His little brother blew his trumpet once more to wake him up and finally it did as Y/N slowly rises from his bed.

"You really know how to wake someone up, huh?.." Y/N says as he rubs his ears from where his brother blew the trumpet,
"Yep come one, Mom made breakfast!"
His little brother exclaims as he ran downstairs along with his trumpet.

Y/N chuckles and stretches as he got up frok his bed and stood, He went to the bathroom to do his morning routine and once he was finished he walks downstairs to be met with pancakes!
"Good morning, sleepy! I know it's the weekends but you need your morning fill!" Y/N's mother puts down another plate of pancakes as he sat down, his mother then gives both her sons a kiss on the cheek and sat down to eat her breakfast.

The family enjoyed their delicious meal as they conversed what they did over the days that passed, Y/N was talking about his projects that Abby and him are working on as well as him and Wally rocking it out in their garage.
His little brother was talking about all the 'missions' he went over the week and how they went out on their flying rockets and then something called a 'moonbase' which confused Y/N but happy his brother is being productive.

Then as time passed and everyone had finish their meals, Y/N took the plates to the sink and washed them as Y/N's mother guves him another kiss on the cheek.
"Oh, what would I do without you boys?"
She says as she pinches his cheeks and Y/N chuckles,
"A lot of things, Mom. But we just want to help as much as we can.." Yes, yes, Y/N can get very sappy when it's his mother. Who's to blame, really.

Then once he was done, he walks into the living room and turns on the TV as he sits on the couch with his little brother who was working on his little makeshift computer again.
The brothers were peacefully enjoying each other's company as their mother joined in and watches tv as well,
That's when the doorbell rang and Y/N got up from the couch and walked over to the door.

As he opened the door it reveals his dear partners waiting for him, they noticed him and gave waves and smiles as they asked if he wanted to spend time together.
He blushes as he scratches his neck and went to ask his mom, His mother gave a thumbs up and let's him go along.

He let's them in for a moment so he could get ready as the five get to know Y/N's mother and somewhat converse with his younger brother, Soon he was ready and dressed as they all said goodbye and left the residence. Y/N held Lenny's hand as they walk towards the Delightful Mansion.
Fortunately, Father wasn't home and they had the whole house to themselves which meant only a few things..

The siblings started talking about their plans to destroy the Teens Next Door as they huddled around the couch with blueprints and notebooks laying about, Y/N was just watching them and listening to their plans as he cuddled close to Bruce and would give random kisses here and there.

Alessandra got a bit jealous and Y/N notices this so while they were talking Y/N sneaks to get behind Alessandra and hugs her from behind and kisses her shoulders, She appreciates this as she kisses his forehead in return.
It always turns out like this, Y/N would always have to rotate around to give all his partners the love and attention they craved from him which they rightfully deserved and he really didn't mind as long as they didn't fight about it.

A few minutes have passed and now Y/N was sitting on the couch watching a comedy series on his phone while David was sitting on his lap listening on his siblings' conversation and they gave each other kisses once in a while in the middle of the show.
Constance was leaning on to Y/N shoulder and was focused on their plans as she holds his empty hand and would sometimes give his knuckles a little kiss as she snuggled into him.

Lenny was conversing with Alessandra and Bruce onto more plans to plot against the TND, They all managed to huddle around Y/N while doing so as if he was their shared beanbag or more accurate; emotional support boyfriend.
He didn't mind however as he continued to watch his series but as time passes the siblings start to get more stressed out the more they talk about their plans while the others either disgaree or think it was too complicated or dumb.

They start to argue up to the point one of them threw a notebook at the others and then started a fight, Y/N was then calming them down a minute later and holding them all in a tight embrace as he hushes them and  rubs their backs and shoulders.

"It's okay everyone, Just relax.." Y/N says as he makes sure his lovers don't kill each other.

They all just silently glared at each other as they cuddled inyo their boyfriend, they couldn't muster up anymore threats or insults considering their lover was patient enough to calming them down and they appreciated that to the point they silently agreed to have a truce.

The day continues as Y/N tried to keep them all happy and calm with each other as they went on with their day, The other suggested to go outside for a date to ease down the tension.
They agreed to go to the mall as they walked around and went on a shopping spree, They all went and bought things they needed and stuff that interested them but they especially loved to spoil their boyfriend while they walked about.
They thought of it as a sort of thank you for his patience as they spoiled him with many things he liked as well as his favorite food for their lunch.

They all then went out for ice cream to end their outdoors date as they all get individual ice cream cones and of course the Delightful Teens put 'jimmies' on theirs as Y/N thought it was cute of them to call it that,
They all went their merry way home as Y/N intertwined his hand with Constance's and as they got back to the mansion they all started a movie marathon till the night passed late.

Afterwards, they all go to the teens' shared room and cuddled up to their lover as he puts an arm under Alessandra's head and Bruce cuddles onto his chest, they all peacefully slept as Y/N smiles knowing he was the only one that could calm them and make them feel such love.

Today became a relaxing day for them, That's for sure...

(Thank you again for reauesting and I hope you all enjoyed reading this piece, I appreciate you guys reading my stories! Hope you all have a great day!💙)