"Book Worm" | Constance x Reader

(You two are children here with Constance as 7 and you're 8)

It's been a slow day and has been too boring to do anything!

All day you've only been sitting in your desk after the teacher has checked our seatworks and told us to just stay at our seats while we wait for the bell,
You don't have a lot of friends here other than a few students you've interacted with and talked to before so you don't necessarily have anyone to talk to.

It was only the group of kids that you've always noticed stuck together and share the same seat who you liked talking to when you're in the classroom doing nothing,
There was this one girl that catches your eye though and she in your opinion was so pretty that you constantly think about talking to her without her siblings but that would take a long time to happen.

She was always the quiet one and is more of a reserved person than her siblings, Besides their lack of individuality and their monotone voices that can be heard when talking in sync her's was always your favorite and you always can tell about their different personalities.

She was more of a book worm than her other siblings and you alwayd catch her reading something whether it's educational or a novel of sorts.

Her name was Constance or so you've heard from the other kids and your teacher, She had pretty braided pigtails that was rised up her head and had cute glasses!
She was the shortest but to be fair it makes her look more cuter every second you think about her!!

She makes you feel butterflies in your stomach and always manages to get you to blush and be completely flustered.

She doesn't talk by herself without her siblings but she did talk to you once because of a project the class was working on and now you crave for a whole conversation with her!
She always looked so cute reading her books,
It makes her look smart and fancy sometimes you thought.

You've snapped out of your daze as you hear a loud ringing coming from the bell and you jolted out of surprise.

"Okay kids,Time to go home! Remember to study for your test tomorrow and make sure you don't forget about the field trip this friday!" The teacher says in a sing-song tone and opened the door for the children to leave.

When you saw everyone standing up you did the same and packed all your stuff and walked out the door while trying to get to the bathroom to relieve yourself before leaving,
It took you 10 minutes and now that you're heading to the library to find some books you need for studying.

You walked in ths library to be greeted with fresh air of old books and silence as the library forbid people to be too noisy,
You walked over to a couple of shelves and picked out the books you needed and headed for an empty table only to be sat on one bench by none other than her..."Contance!"

She looks your way out of surprise but wave at you after looking around to check if it was ger you were refering to,
You had the courage to go up to her and asked "Are you alone? If so,May I come sit with you? We're in the same class so I assumed you're studying for tomorrow's test aswell,right?" you say to her with a sweet smile and a small tint of red on your cheeks.

She looked at you nervously but only nodded knowing she can't really say no to such a face you've made so you sat down across from her.

She looked at you in silence before going back to the book she was reading, You thought it would be too awkward to say anything with such a quiet atmosphere so you just opened a book and started reading.

*One Hour Later*

It had been an hour and now you got bored so you just went to find a random book but came across one of your favorite fiction novel and got excited so you head back into the table you were sitting on and started reading.

Constance noticed your return only to be shocked at the fact you read the same novel she does, Not a lot of people read such fictional novels anymore so she thought she'd be alone to read such fine and amazing writing.

She watches you smile at the pages of the book and she admired you from then on until she finally had the guts to say something after the time you two have spend together.

"Hey, You like their book too?" She asks quietly as to not disturb too many people and you look at her with wide eyes and looked at the book then looking back at her.

"Uhh,Yeah! I love this novel and have read the prequel before and I just loved the characters and plot this had" You commented and smiled at her.

She seemed shocked to know she wasn't the only one to enjoy the same thing she does, So she started converstaions with you about the novel and you two chatted for a good hour now until it was time to leave.

She still insisted on walking with you considering her siblings were already home and she wanted to talk to you some more!

You two talked and bickered the whole walk till you stopped by her mansion and she waved you bye and before you left you gave her a hug then skipped your way home.

No wonder your in love with a book worm, A cute one at that...

(Thanks so much for reading and I hope to keep making these for you guys to enjoy! I truly appreciate you guyd so much!💙)