Lenny x Reader Headcanons

(This is both children and teens so 8 for kids and 16 if teens,Reader is still gender neutral)

•Lenny was a very shy child even though he was a part of a hive mind of 5 children,He definitely has more anxiety than his siblings.

•He does enjoy studying but he likes sports more, He ended up being a pro football player in high school.

•Lenny likes to hug you from behind,He thinks you're cute when you get startled by him but will quickly cover your face with kisses as compensation.

•You two enjoy indoor dates rather than outdoor dates,He doesn't hate it but he wants to be more comfortable when spending time with you.

•The type of guy who watches RomCom as a joke but ends up getting hooked onto some movies,He also enjoys reading sci-fi comics.

•Whether children or teens he will always be taller than you even if it's just an inch,He likes to tease you about it and prefers to hug you and spin you around cause "You just look so cute!" as he always says.

•Both of you cook but he has more experience cause David teaches him, Even if he didn't used to before he learned a lot and he makes good food but still needs feedback just in case he didn't mess it up or maybe it tasted bad.

•You two are the chill cuddly couple,More so anywhere you two go you always manage to cuddle or be close to each other in any scenario at any time.

•He disliked taking his helmet off when he was younger but has grown to appreciate his appearance though then got regular braces when he got older rather than the one that goes around his head.

•You two always played together whenever you got the chance to,His siblings don't mind you around but still keeps a close eye on you.

•He prefers spicy and savory food,He can down a bottle of hot sauce and will just burp the air out of him without problem.

•He loves PDA, Everywhere you go whether hand holding,hugs,kisses,etc. He loves any kind of affection given to him such as ; physical touch,quality time,gifts,etc.

•You two play video games and if he is okay with it he streams it too, Majority the games you play are fighting games or horror games.

•You guys have sleepovers twice a week and he will always be excited to expect you coming,You guys always play along with his siblings who like watching movies with you two.

•He likes to remind you how beautiful you are no matter what situation you're on, He wants to remind you that you are perfect the way you are and appreciates you every second you existed.