(Teens) Ashley x Reader Scenarios

(Ashley and Reader are both 16 years old)

"TEASING"

It was another normal day as you watched your peers walk around the school yard and some were just hanging out near benches,

You walked inside to the hallways floaded with teens and made your way to a certain blonde haired girl chatting about with her siblings.

You thought you'd surprise her a little and you then walked from behind her and covered her eyes with your hands.
She was shocked by this and held your hand trying to familiarize who her blinder was,
"Guess who?" You say in a teasing manner as you looked at her siblings snickering and trying to hold in their laughter.

"Oh gosh,Y/N! Quit it please!" She then got your hands off her eyes as she turned to look at you then pouted.
You chuckled and kissed her forehead as you gave her a hug "Sorry,hun! Just wanted to surprise my favorite girlfriend is all!" You gave more quicker kisses on her face as her siblings bursted with laughter.

"Still think we're exaggerating about you two being all lovey-dovey now?" Bruce says with a smug smile on his face and see his brothers pay him 2 dollars each.
"Oh please, It's just simple PDA!" She justifies as her siblings laugh again cause of us holding each other close.

"Sure Sure,baby sis. Just be sure to not be late at lunch,You can bring your partner too if you want!" David says with a smoochy face at the end which earned chuckles from the others and Ashley with a red hue of blush on her face.

"Yeah yeah, Let's go love we can't be late for Math class!" She suddenly pulls your hand and drags you down a hallway as you wave at her siblings farewell as they do the same.

Gosh,How you love this girl a lot <3....

_____________________________________________

"DRESS UP"

It was a boring Saturday in which your girlfriend decided that you two should test out some clothes she picked out a week ago for you,
You weren't one for fashion as you prefered comfortable clothing but you definitely couldn't say no to your sweet girlfriend.

She first started you off with some formal wear (just choose a formal tux or a dress if that's what you prefer), It made you look fancy and it fitted nicely on you as it had a pattern of blue and gold.

She then made you put on some more comfy clothes as it was a lavender sweater with black stripes along with black shorts and black socks with a lavender stripe pattern,She also gave you a black bonnet and some checkered shoes to match the outfit.

If it's one thing you know about Ashley's fashion choice,It's that every clothing must have a color pallete.
Every clothings you've worn,She has to take pictures just to keep for herself.

She loved dressing you up in many ways as this was also a good pass time with her,As long as she enjoyed doing so and she was happy you were content with anything.

She was now done and had gifted you all these clothes in which you wanted to decline as it seemed to be expensive and you were too embarassed to accepet without repaying her for her generosity.

She declined your offer on repaying her as your beauty was enough, She always had a way of making you blush.
She then proceeded to put out a make-up kit as she had an evil smirk on her face.

"We're not done yet,love" she said sinisterly as you then gulped as she was coming closer to you. You two then just ran after each other for another hour and she finally managed to get you to put make-up.

Dress up wasn't over till she says so,And to be honest you kinda liked it just because she was doing it and you loved every moment of spending time with her.

_____________________________________________

"SLEEPING IN"

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock ringing your ears off as you smacked by accident which made it stopped,
You tried getting up but a certain blondie was sleeping on your chest and was keeping you from fully moving out of the bed.

She groaned and kept trying to push you back down but it was too hard to get you to stay so you did in fact managed to sit up from the bed.
She huffed and shuffled around the bed trying to find closure due to the loss of your warmth but nothing sufficed her.

"Darling,Please stay a little longer! It's a Saturday anyway!" She begged me but I was only trying to get to the bathroom.
You just stood up and head in there whole leaving Ashley squirming of the discomfort and the loss of warmth holding her safely.

You came back satisfied as you layed back down on the bed and immediately your sweet girlfriend layed on your chest once more and started to get comfy.
"Let's sleep in for the day,hun" she says with a tired voice and yawns as she lays her head back down on your chest above where your heart should be.

"Okay okay,love. We can stay in but only for an hour, We need to eat breakfast too,you know?" You say as you chuckled and kissed her forehead as she nuzzles into your chest more.
"Sleep well,My love" you say as you started drifting off to sleep.

(Thanks again for reading this! I hope you guys enjoyed and I truly appreciate you all!💙)