Some Yandere DCFDTL stuff

(Just let me fixate on this cause I've been reading too many yandere imagines, They are all teens 16-17 and there are no murders nor gore)

Bruce:

•Is the type of yandere who will do everything to make sure you will be his and his alone.

•Not very narcissistic but is a perfectionist smug a-hole who will invalidate your feelings for the sake of making sure you will be captured in his arms, Will not hesitate to use softly force you into things.

•He gets jealous very easily, Will stare at the person who dare take your attention away from him and won't even hesitate to threaten them nor get physical if the person gets very ignorant.

•He does care about you and truly does love you but he will not let your feelings get in the way of him making your relationship as the way he wants it to be, It's either you obey or you be punished again.

•The one who is a perfect definition of overthinking, He gets paranoid when you go out alone or take too long. Even if it's just going to the grocery store he needs to be with you at all times.

•He adores your hands quite alot really, He loves to hold them even when he holds it rather roughly he treats them as gentle as he could, He only gets scared easily that you might be taken away any second.

•He would only let you do chores, cook and watch tv only if it's under his supervision to make sure you don't injure yourself. Even if he's in another room he needs to see you on his peripheral vision at all times.

•Is big on any type of affection, He adores holding your hands and cuddles you anytime he gets. He loves to say sweet nothings to you and he likes to spoil you whenever you two get to go out.

Ashley:

•Is the type of yandere who likes to rather isolate you just to make sure you are hers and hers alone. She does let you go outside but just like Bruce, She has to be there no matter where you go.

•She likes to spoil you at every item that interests you even if you only liked it for just a few days she will keep giving you things that may resemble the said item.

•Is a very lovey-dovey type of yandere who even seems like a total psycho she is still the sweet and lovable girlfriend you first saw her to be.

•Is very preppy and will love to dress you up and give you cute clothes even like to do twining clothes with you. She adores pastel clothes especially pastel pink and baby blue, She thinks the color matches your eyes and makes you look adorable.

•Is the type to take care of you and will only let you do a couple chores the longer you're together, She likes to think of you being very dependent on her.

•She absolutely loves your eyes, She always compliments them and will stare at them for a long time until she feels her own eyes starting to ache.

•If Bruce is an overthinker, Ashley is the queen of paranoia. She will always call you every hour, text you every second she has free time and will get mad you don't answer quickly enough, will always secretly follow you and stalk you whenever you go somewhere.

•She loves physical touch.
Compliments, gifts, dates?? Sure they're fine with her but is the biggest fan of physical affection, She wants to be held and cuddled anytime you two are together whether alone or in public.

Constance:

•Is somehow the most manipulative one of all of her siblings, It may not seem like it at first nor will it be easily noticed but she is a master manipulator and is very vague at it.