"Beautiful Angel" | Lenny x Heavily Religious! Reader

(I am unsure how heavily religious live but I will write them by the research I found, Apologies if this isn't realistic or too out-of-character for some ppl as it is my first time writing this stuff.
Requested by: Gloomy_Storm)

Today was a bright day for the delightful family, The day was perfect for many activities as the sun shone as bright as ever.
The family thought it would be a good idea to start off their Sunday by going to church, Yet they are not much of a religious family they still attend to church as Father tries to set on being a good example for his children.

The children were insisted on wearing appealing clothes then again they still wore the same outfit but with small adjustments to show some respect in church.
They then drove their way there as Father and his children were attending mass.

As the children were on their knees praying one particular boy with a red helmet found himself gazing at a child his age on the next bench besides his. They definitely have been here before by the looks of them memorizing everything to be done and did it all with a cheerful smile, He felt a wave of an unfamiliar feeling as he watched them look so lovely in the building's lighting.

They almost looked like an angel in his eyes in which wouldn't be far off if an angel were one to attend church, Once they were done and all sat down on their benches he still tried his best not to stare too much at the kid to his right.

The whole mass his attention was merely on that kid and them alone, Once the mass was over and everyone got up to leave he noticed the child gone from his sight much to his dismay.

He really wished he could see them again but he doesn't know the reason why...
He just met them yet it felt as if it was love at first sight...

The family went along their day as Father drove the children back home to fix themselves up so he can go back to work at his office.
He then leaves the children with the hands of their butler,Jenkins and drives off. The children did what they normally do like planning on destroying the Kids Next Door, make lunch, watch television when they get bored, exercise, etc.

As some time passes and the Delightful Childrsn were off walking around the local park and started doing activities whether as a whole group or individually.
Lenny was left sitting on the grass as he read a few pages of a book ge randomly grabbed at the library of his home, Yet a disturbance occured once he saw a ball roll to his direction.

He looked around to see who might have owned the object until they were right infront of them panting and holding their knees for balance.
"Hi! So sorry about that, My brother tends to get too competitive. I hope we didn't bither you much!" They say as they picked up the ball besides the boy.

Lenny was speechless, From his angle they looked like they were a deity as the light shined behind them giving a sort of angel vibes.
"N-no problem! And no you didn't bother me much... H-Hi, I'm Lenny! Nice to meet you!.." he tried not to sound anxious but failed miserably.

The kid merely giggled as they found him quite adorably shy, "My name's Y/N! Y/N L/N, Glad to meet ya, Lenny!" They took Lenny's hand as they shook it as Lenny's whole arm was probably being shook.

He just gives out a small chuckle as they let go of his hand, They smiled at him making his stomach havd butterflies fluttering around. They kicked the ball to who he assumes their brother as he continues to play with his other friends.

Y/N simply sits down next to him as they notice the book he was supposedly reading and grew more interested as they familiarize the cover.

"Do you like that book too? I do as well! Although I may not have a lot of time reading as I take pride on a routine, I adore the wonderous world of imagination a book like this holds." They say as Lenny listened intently to them specifically their voice..it sounded like a beautiful symphony that could never get old.

They both started chatting and exchange theories about some topics, Y/N realized Lenny wasn't much of a religious person yet they still don't seem to mind it. Not everyone is much into religion and that's okay, as long as they don't question or change the beliefs they have then everything should be good as dandy.

Lenny then started talking about more theories and facts he read about in the book he is holdong in which Y/N listens with an open mind and attendful ears.

Nevertheless, the two had a good time talking and would love to chat again sometime tommorrow after just knowing they went to the same school, He was more than thrilled to know a beautifil angel such as them would want to talk to a clumsy boy like him.

They said their goodbyes as the sun starts to set and Y/N's mother called them for dinner as well as Lenny being called for by his siblings to start heading home. They looked at each other one last time and waved at each other goodbye before they went their seperate ways.

He couldn't believe he met an angel in a span of a day, A gorgeous one at that...

A beautiful angel indeed..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Thank you all again for reading my boom as I truly do appreciate everything and all of your support, I apologize if this isn't much of what they asked for but I did the best in my abilities to try and see what I could work with. Nonetheless, It was fun and I'm glad to take more requests💙)