(Teens) DCFDTL short scenarios

(Imma change it up a lil' and say they're all 17 while Reader is 16. This "•" means hc and this "-" means scenario to not get too confusing)

•All of them definitely give you pet names and they use that majority of times.

-David: Love, It's time for breakfast!
-Y/N: Babe, I'd love to but I'm too tired to bother even moving
-David: ....
.................
-David: Say Ahh, My love!
-*Y/N sitting on David's lap and David holding onto their waist tight as he spoonfeeds them*: Ahh...

-Constance: Cupcake, Come here real quick the oven's broken!
-Y/N: Hold on Honey, Gimme a moment! *comes back with screws and a hammer*
-*Constance obviously terrified and is now rubbing her temple*: I love you,hun...but I'd rather call a repairman than going to the hospital...

-Bruce: Darling, Have you seen my coat anywhere? I can't seem to find it!
-*Y/N coming out the living room wearing his coat*: Gee, I don't know prince, I haven't seen it either!
-Bruce:.... You're so lucky you look cute in it... *snaps a pic and give your forehead a kiss*

-Ashley: Sweetie, Please hurry up! We're gonna be late for our reservation!
-Y/N: Gimme a sec,lovely! I just gotta fix my shoes real quick! *then comes downstairs just to see their girlfriend's mouth agape*
-Ashley: Aren't you just a pretty little thing? *she kisses your cheek and holds onto your hand and you both leave*

-Y/N: Honey bunny, I loved your playing out there! You did such an awesome job! *kisses his cheek*
-Lenny: Ohh cookie bear! I thought you'd never show up, I'm so glad you did tho! *he hugs you and twirls you around*
-Y/N: Oh my sweet lover, I wouldn't miss your game for the world! *you two share a kiss and hug each other as other people were cheering you two on*

(Sorry it's kinda short, It's pretty late and I really needed to write this before I slept, Thank you all for reading and I truly appreciate you guys!💙)

How Delightful! (Delightful children x Reader One-shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara