Chapter 5: Prince

Both Giza and Lia walk through a series of corridors - walking past many Borosu Agents, both non-combative role and combative role. After passing through a metal sliding door they come across a rather important figure in the Corporation.

 After passing through a metal sliding door they come across a rather important figure in the Corporation

"Dr Magaroth!" Both him and Lia exclaim in suprise, he tiredly smiled at them before yawning. "Morning you too."

Pierro Magaroth was rather enigmatic scientist, he was the one who created the Avalon Core and the whole concept of Jagear unit. He is the head Director of the Research and Engineering Devision of the Corporation. Though it was interesting to Giza on how the Borosu Record Databank, there were no interviews on Pierro. Nor the fact that there wasn't any records outside of the Borosu Corparation on him - its like he never existed in the first place.

Now Giza would have been very suspicious - believing him to be a spy - and would have likely been assasinated by Giza, but his father has stated that Pierro is a trust worthy member of the Corporation and would be  intstrumental in defeating the Dragmare. So Giza cease all of his suspicision on the good doctor.

"I heared the Boss called you." The docter said to Giza. He nodded. "Yeah. Do you know why?"

Pierro shrugged. "No clue myself, though I suspect it may have to do with the new guy."

Giza raises an eyebrow at that. "A new scientist?"

"Yep." Pierro answered before yawning loudly. "Didn't have much sleep Docter?" Lia said, noticing the dark bags underneath his eyes and he was slouching.

"Pretty much, me and the crew are working on a new version of a Avalon Core." This made Giza really interested.

"You're working on a new Avalon Core?" Giza asked the scientist.

"Yup! And this time were using a General Type Dragmare to power it instead of a Null Type."

All Dragmare's fall into two catergories, the first one being the Null Type. A Null Type Dragmare is the most common and is the weakest type of Dragmare, these are Dragmare when killed proceed to go into Waking.
While the General Type are rare Dragmare but are powerful - typically it takes five Borosu Agents to kill one General Type - the other main diffrence between the Types is, when a General Type dies they won't go into Waking instead the Dragmare's corpes still remain. In fact that's how Jagear Units are made.

A normal Avalon Core are made by using Waking Dust. The process is. A Null Type Dragmare is captured and put in a specilized chamber, then a Borosu Agent is sent in - killing the Dragmare inside the chamber. Then the chamber sucks up the Waking Dust and transporting the dust into a 'Central Legion' the main componet of an Avalon Core.

"How do you use a General Type to make an Avalon Core?" Giza wasn't sure how would the Engineering crew make an Avalon Core without Waking Dust.

Lia crosses her arms, smilling amusingly - it was like a child asking their parents questions - seeing Giza eyes seeming sparkle in delight and interest. "Aren't you suppose to meet with your dad?" Lia reminding Giza of his meeting with his father.