Chapter 9: The Arrival

It has been a week since he had  fought Frost and subsequently  her escaping from him. Since the Dragmare was still alive; meaning he was still on the case of tracking and killing her.

Another worthy thing to note was the aftermath of his battle with the Dragmare. Because of the giant ice dome - which strangely didn't melt along with the other ice structures inside the dome.

Thankfully the Atlas police force - controlled by the Borosu Corparation - were able to make a cover story on the incident; Making it a Huntsman related incident.

Right now Giza was in apartment in a pretty horrible condintion. The wall were very grimy; the walls having a filthy brown and yellow coloring to it - Giza was fairly sure those weren't paint. The wooden was decayed having many holes leading down to an another abandon apartment, many of the broken wooden furniture were also decayed; practically the entire apartment was covered in a thick layer of dust and at each side of the apartments corners were giant cobwebs.

There were many insects particularly; cockroaches, ants and flies crawling everywhere. He could also spot a stack of dead rats underneath the table.

On floor were a dozen used  condoms, and there was also large trace of cocaine on the table.

This apartment belong to Keithlyn Cruzoa is a pretty famous Bisexual Faunas street hooker in the Mantle slums, she had recently gone missing. Her body was found last night in a river, her head was missing, and her entire left arm was covered in ice - the same ice that Frost use.

Giza had talk to some of the other tenants in the apartment complex. They had last seen her going out with a female client. Giza questions the tenants on the female clients appearence. They said the female client had an obvious blond color wig, she was also wearing a heavy amount of make up and rich clothes; her most noteable featsures were her skin color which was white but bit more on the pale side and her blue eyes.

They also noted that the client seems familiar; like they had seen her on tv or something.

'Its obvious whoever the client is, she's probably a celebrity seeing how all the other tenants mention seeing her on tv......but pale skin and blue eyes. I have a few suspects but nothing too solid.' He looks around Kaithlyn's room. It looked relatively clean but not much by a large margin, really the only thing 'clean' in here is the bed.

Looking at the bed sheets closely, he could spot some sort of wet stain at the side; he presses his thump and index finger specifically on the stain.

'Scan.' The Jagear Unit began to scan the wet stain and in a few moments it showed the results in his HUD. 'Semen huh? Figures. I'll take this back to the labs so the Research Division could  determine if the client Dna is on here.'

After carefully putting the bed sheet in a large plastic bag, he'd continue to investigate the entire apartment for six hours but didn't find any evidents on who might Frost be or it might be an entirely new Dragmare all together.

He was about to leave as he was done investigating the apartment; his hand on the door knob about to turn it but at the last second he heared the  footsteps on the otherside of door. Stopping himself from turning the door knob, he slowly backs away from the door, Giza was able to tell there were three people there by the footsteps. 'Who's this? This can't be Kaithlyn's family because all of them are deceased, maybe another client or one of her friends?'

"Jagear unit: Released...." He quietly wisper.

His clothes began to morph and changing into the Jagear unit. He proceed to turns invisible and stands next to the door, so he could hear what were they're saying.