Chapter 11: Band of Thieves

Giza walked out of the brothel a bit disappointed, it was another dead end as well. The sex workers says they did saw a woman who's appearence matches the description and her prefrences seems to be only females, but that was all the information they were able to provide - information he already knew, so this just confirms to him some theory he had. 'Well this just confirms that woman who might be Frost or another Dragmare entirely is mainly interested in females.' It wasn't that uncommon for Dragmare to be interested doing sexual activity with Humans, either raping them or just having sex with Humans, another common feature shared between Dragmare's is, regardless of their gender any Dragmare can grow a dick or a vagina, but Dragmare's can't repoduce any offsprings with Humans or Dragmare's themselves, meaning there shouldn't be any Dragmare and should have gone extict years ago and yet there are still many Dragmare's roaming. It was one of the many different great mystery's about the Dragmare's. 'But one day though, I'll slaughter all the Dragamre's."

Hearing footsteps quickly approaching him, he turns to see the figure Penny catching up to him. He gave an annoyed sigh at Penny, he wanted to go alone in this, but Penny just kept following him. He eventually just gave up on convincing Penny he wanted to do this solo. "Oi, what kept you back there?"

"Oh! Well I had a nice chat with one of the sex worker! She was a nice person."

"Ok? Hey Poledina. When are we going to regroup with the others?" Giza ask Penny. She blinks several times at Giza's simply request, realization dawn on her face, she laughs nervously. "Umm...shoot Danny didn't really tell me.."

Closing his eyes Giza muttered under his breath. "Idiots.." He shakes his head, turing to Penny. "Alright just text or call them."

"Okay...." Penny stared at Giza.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Well...you done?"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Huh? What are you waiting for? What are you Autistic?"

"Umm..Borosu what do you mean?"

"So you're Autistic and a dumbass."

"Hey! It's not appropriate to use 'autistic' as an insult, as it's disrespectful to people who are on the autism spectrum!"

Giza simply rolled his eyes at Penny's respones. "Yeah? I don't give a crap, so why aren't you texting or calling them?"

She frown at Giza's nasty attitude. "Umm..w-well Isn't obvious? I don't have a scroll with me."

He raises his eyebrow at Penny. "Poledina aren't you an Android? Don't you have any application on your software, to do that?"

This made Penny freeze up, her mouth form a thin line. As everything around Giza suddenly seems alot more interesting then him as she kept looking at everything besides Giza himself. "U-u-um. W-what a really funny j-joke Borosu. Hahahahaha......" Penny let out a pretty force laught.

Giza sighs. "Poledina I know you're an Android, you don't need to hide it."

"How did yo- did Sandman tell this?" Penny ask Giza, he nodded. "Yeah, but I'm pretty stomp on why Sandman didn't tell the others about, you know? You're an Android. Its a pretty risky thing to do." It was a protocal to refer Giza's Father as Sandman, so his identity wouldn't be leak.

Weirdly to Giza, Penny actually started to fidgeted - quite similar to an actual human doing it. "I-Its..ummm...I asked Sandman to hide my status actually..."