Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home

Giza exited his father office contemplating on the new info his father had shared.

'Getting a robot as my partner? It sounds too ridiculous to be true! Sure there was the Atlesians Knights, but they were diffrent as they're just cannon fodder, mere foot soldier, grunts. Plus why would I need a partner! I'm already skilled as it is and my record is clean, with zero failed missions.' Even though Giza has many doubts about it, he'll still will obeyed his father wishes.

'I should probably head down to HQ and send the report of the case to Laura.' It was standerd procedure for any Borosu Agent to send a recorded video - all Jagear Units have built in recorder in the mask - and report of any Dragmare they have killed to their assign Vice Officer - Vice Officers are non battle commision Borosu Agent, their job is to manage and inform to their assign Borosu Agent, as each Borosu Agent has there own Vice Officer - they are the intermediate between the higher ups and the Borosu Agents. In the case of Partners and Squads they usually share the same Vice Officer.

hearing foot steps following him, he turned his head to see Lia. "So what did your old man wanted to talk about?

"I'm getting a partner." Giza muttered with doubts evidence in his voice. "Eh! You're getting a partner?" Lia's shock expression turned to delight. "Well isn't that great? You'll have someone to share with your weird torture fetish with!"

Giving Lia an annoyed face he replaid. "First all I don't have a weird torture fetish! And second of all I'm just curious to why I'm getting a partner? I haven't been failing on cases lately." This greatly perplex Giza.

"So you know who's your partner anyway?" Lia asked Giza as the elevator door open for them to get in.

"Well aparently my partner its a sentiant android named 'Penny Polendina.' "

"Wait? A robot!?" This sound too far fetch to be true, this exactly sounds like a plot from Mistral Drama Tv shows. Seeing Lia's face Giza nodded. "Yeah it sound far fetch but its true, Father showed me pictures of it." Giza then presses multiple buttons in a unique sequence.

They were on the hundred and fiith floor and the elevator began to go down, passing by many floors until going to floor one - then it goes down even further then floor one. The screen next to the floor buttons that showed what floor you're on. Instead of numbers now it showed 'Level one base.' Then two, next three, and finally 'Level four base.'

The two twin metal doors open. Both Giza and Lia headed out of the elevator. Instead of the normal building now they're in the main HQ of the Borosu Corparation.

/0/

Going through diffrent corriders and passing by many Borosu Agents. They'd arrived at a wooden door having a golden plaque with the name 'Laura Scerma.'

Giza went inside while Lia opted to stay inside.

Inside the office was a complete utter mess to put it lightly, it had looked like a hurricane had come in here and decided to be an asshole wrenck everything on sight. There papers and files haphazardly scattered around the entire office - on one corner of the room Giza spotted pile of papers stacked together. All the cabinets were open with even more files sticking out.

The wooden desk wasn't any better at being clean as it was a complete mess as well, having papers randomly be place on the desk. There was also lamp on the desk.

 There was also lamp on the desk