Chapter 14: Escape

A FEW MINUTES DURING THE BATTLE~

Joku and Danny walk away from the brothel a bit disappointed; the insight the brothel provided wasn't that great.

The person who they suspect is Frost had use an alias while at the brothel named Madam A. The manager of the brothel had said that Madam A specifically requested a female worker; This just confirms to the two Borosu Agents Frost might identify as lesbian or at least is bisexual

Additionally is the fact that all recent deaths that is suspected to be Frost doing has occurred in Atlas.

Both of them stops to let the car pass by, Joku turns to Danny. "So who do you think Frost is?"
Danny assumes a thoughtful pose, gently stroking his chin with his fingers - pondering the question asked by Joku before he answer. "You know, I kinda think she's either Weiss Schnee or Willow Schnee."

"Eh? Those two, why?"

"Because all the eye witness description and plus the CCTV footage consistantly shows that Frost usually were really expensive brand clothes and Borosu had said Frost's Human disguise had pale white skin and blue eyes, so really she can be either Weiss or Willow as they perfectly match the description."

"Huh, y-you made pretty good points. Do you think Borosu also made the same conclusion as well?"

"Probably, Borosu has a pretty good track record of hunting down Dragmare's." Danny answers her question.

"...hey do you think Penny manage to talk with Borosu?"

Danny stops walking momentarily; as he contemplates on it. A feeling of shame seeped inside of him. In hindsight maybe getting angry at Borosu wasn't the best move, he should have been the better man and try to stay calm and not shout, but it's too late to cry over spilled milk. "Maybe?"

"I w-wonder, why does Borosu seems to not like being in a team?"

Danny kept pondering to Joku's question before he remembers something that may answer that. "Maybe because he was apart of the Dalia Incident?."

"The Dalia Incident? You mean the same Dalia Incident that happened in Vacuo?"

The Dalia Incident where four teams, each team consisting of four skilled Borosu Agents. Were sent to Vacuo to kill a General Type Dragmare, code name Dalia. The entire mission took two months to find Dalia, when they eventually find the Dragmare and confronted Dalia; it was a complete bloody slaughter in favor of Dalia - the entire fight - if you could even call it that - was an up hill battle for the agents, they kept dying left and right - each death being more grusome then the last.

Near the end of the fight, the 16 Borosu Agents were reduce to only meagerly four Borosu Agents and one of them was Giza. The General Type Dragmare was weakened enough where she opted to try and flee. Giza had apperantly disobey orders of retreating and instead he chases after the fleeing Dragmare. The other three Borosu Agents goes after Giza.

In the end Dalia was finally killed, but not before killing one more Borosu Agent one last time, so the number of Borosu Agent that survive the Dalia incident was just three, one of them being Giza himself.

"I-I feel bad for Borosu...I guess being in a team must've bring back those memories" Joku said.

"Yeah but still Borosu didn't have to be kinda a jerk."

"Yeah I agree." Joku shakes her head, agreeing with Danny.

"But you know I kinda could, relate to Borosu..." Joku mumbled.

Joku clenches her fist tightly - a sorrowful memory resurfacing from the deepest depths of her psyche. She remembers the painful memory all so well; the memory being the only reason why she joined the Borosu Corporation the first place.