Chapter 13: Robyn

Forest tried to strike Giza's head with Shock Smasher; but he was able to dodge Forest's attack - but it resulted in the building behind Giza to crumble to pieces. Giza responded back with his own Shock Smasher to Forest - he immediately activated his Gravity Dust to get away from Giza.

"Fuck face! Die!" Forest grabs a nearby car with no difficulty and effortlessly throws the car at high speed to Giza.

When the car was about to hit Giza - he instantly slices it up to several pieces, before he rushes at Forest. He got into a fighting stance as Giza was nearing him.

Giza thrust his blade at Forest's head; but luckily for him, dodges the attack in time. Then he proceed throws a punch to Giza.

Giza blocked the attack with his sword. Then Giza uses Shock Smasher on his leg to kick Forest in the testicle - that certainly got a reaction out of Forest - then he kickes him in the stomach - sending him to another building.

Nearby one of the Happy Huntresses member opens up a breif case right next to her; inside was a rocket launcher. Aiming at Giza she fired the rocket launcher.

Giza turn his head to look at her as the rocket collided with him; it caused a massive explosion.

"Robin is going to be really  piss...Our mission was suppose to be capturing him....eh fuck it." Then she heared a sound that made her heart stop; footsteps.

"Shit!"

Her eyes widen in fear, as Giza burst through the smoke looking unharm. She tried to fire more rocket launcher at Giza, but with no effort at all - he dodges the rocket. Seeing it didn't work, she opted to run away from him. Unfortunately for her, he was just too fast.

He thrusted his blade through her back - blood spilled from her mouth, her eyes slowly widen. She wispered to her self. "I don't wanna die....". Giza then drags his sword upwards; cutting through her upper body; as Giza pulled his sword upwards, the sound of tearing flesh filled the air. The body slumped to the ground.

He stoically watches the body for a few second, before he turns to see Forest slowly getting up. Then he sees the woman's dead body and then all his other comrades corpses.

This made Forest snap.

"Y-you fucking bastard.....I'LL KILL YOU!" He rushes at Giza with Shock Smasher activated; who looked at Giza with rage in his eye. Giza didn't say anything to Forest - he simply just readied his sword.

Forest tried to strike at Giza's head - but he dodges the punch; Giza then slashes at Forest: but thanks to both the Jagear Unit and his Aura, it didn't do any damage. Then Forest grabs Giza's arm - that was holding his sword - and punches him in face with Shock Smasher.

Blood spilled from his mouth; that attack had almost knocked him out, his entire head felt really dizzy, he gritted his teeths. He responded back with his own Shock Smasher fist to Forest's face and Forest did the same attack Giza did right now. Both Shock Smasher fist collided with each other's head.

Giza was sent flying to the building behind him; crashing throught the brick wall and into the building itself. Giza slowly got back up, though his Aura and the Jagear Unit protected him from the damage, but he still felt pain: Giza felt immense pain throughout his body, he tried to take a deep breath, but a sharp pain shot through his chest, making him gasp and double over. He felt as though his ribs were on fire, and every movement sent waves of agony through his body. Giza gritted his teeth and forced himself back up.

Giza watch as Forest slowly stands back from the car he had crash to. Giza noted to himself that Forest movemments were more sluggish; he looked winded. Both fighters looked at each other. Then miraculously at the same time, they activate the Gravity Dust; purple aura flashes around themeselves and they rush towards each other, leaving behind a trail of dust in their wake.