Chapter 15: Faust

"Jagear Unit: Released!" Giza shouted. His clothes morphing and expanding into the Jagear Unit suit. He then activates the Gravity Dust inside the suit - a massive purple aura flared around the young man. Before Giza could do anything, he sees a pop up screen on his vision; warning him about Faust.

============
WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!

MASSIVE SOL ENERGY DETECTED: ENEMY DRAGMARE IS CLASSAFIED AS GENERAL TYPE.
BOROSU AGENT MUST BE CAUTIONS!
===========

'Shit!'

He stared at Faust with absolute fury, he was going to make sure that Faust will die in the most slow and painful way possible. Giza could feel the metaphorical flame of hatred bloom inside of him. The blazing flames roaring in pure rage.

"K̶͇͖̰͕̃͘I̷̪͘L̴̢͕̗̘̓L̴̻̗̟̖͔̔ ̶͓̙̞͆̈́̅H̸̡́I̵̙̮̤͙͉̋̊̎̏̚M̸̙̏̾͘"

The very faint dark wisper said quickly directly his ear once again. Giza ignore the voice again he instead focus on Faust.
He rushes at the Dragmare swinging blade directly at Faust's neck. 'Die!' He internally screamed.

The blade was about to slice his neck off, but the Dragmare with extreme ease simply dodges those attacks; Seeing Giza seeming wide open for an attack Faust swings his gigantic sycthe at Giza's body - intending to slice his torso at a vertical angle. Luckily for Giza - he got way from the attack using the Gravity Dust to boost his speed, though the sycthe nearly slice him. Immediatly Giza pulls out Bulmang - changing the gun into its assault rifle mode - he kept shooting him at a rapid rate; but the bullets didn't even scratch the General Type Dragmare.

Faust gave Giza a quick and short gleeful laught before he runs to Giza, readying his massive scythe to aim at Giza's neck - then the craze Dragmare swings his scythe at him.

"!?"

But Danny is able to swiftly pull Giza away from the attack. 'Crap that was a close one.' He felt droplets of sweat running down his face underneath his mask. He turns to Danny nodding his head in appreciation, but the gesture went unnotice to Danny, he stared at Faust with hatred in his eyes. 'I'll kill this bastard!'

Penny could stare at Joku's headless corpse, in the first time since she was creates by her dad - she felt nothing, she wasn't happy or joyful; the sentient android felt as if she is an empty canvas, a total nothingness...then she felt something, a new emotion: something she has never felt before, this whole new foreign concept she's currently experiencing. It feels real weird to her, it felt almost unpleasant feeling - yes she knows this new emotion she's feeling. It was a emotion all humans felt. Raw utter anger. She clenches her hand tightly anger, too tightly in fact, as very tiny cracks form on her palm.

Behind her, several Floating Arrays floats behind her - each and every single blade pointed the one who murdered her friend. Seeing Penny's Floating Array, Faust slightly tilted his head; then he began to let out an insane chuckle. "Fufufu~ that's a neat trick you got there." Faust said.

With a quick mental command all the Floating Array's behind Penny rushes to Faust, intending to stab him. But when the Floating Array was about to reach their destined target; Faust suddenly dissapears from her line of sight. 'What!?'

Then Faust suddenly reappeared behind her, this caused Penny's eyes widen in shock. 'Did he teleport? No he didn't teleport, he's just that fast!' Before Penny could do anything really. The Dragmare had wispered to Penny. "What a weak monkey."

Faust let out a craze giggle as he swings his large scythe at her, but luckily Penny dodges Faust's scythe attack, but she didn't come out totally unscathed. Her entire forearm is cut off.