Chapter 12: The Marry Battle

FIVE HOURS BEFORE THE BATTLE~

Giza had just given the bed sheet to Borosu Agents Forensics, and now was walking down a pretty empty hallways, occasionally he saw some Borosu Agents pass by, but overall it was just him and his footsteps echoing through the hallway. He was going to the lobby where his new Unit was waiting.

'My new Unit....huh....' His opinion was rather negative, the entire concept of getting a parther was insulting enough, but a whole Unit? That was a whole different level of insulting. It means that he is weak, it means that him training was a waste of time, and it reminds him of that...

Before he could lingered on more that memory, he heard a voice suddenly call out to him from somewhere behind him.

"Giza!"

He turns to see the good docter Pierro. The docter sprinted to Giza. "Hello there Dr Magaroth." He nodded at Pierro who nodded back to the teenager. "Hey Giza I have something to show you! I bet you'll like it!" Pierro grins in excitement - this cause Giza to raise his eyebrow, he was now quite intriguing on what the Enigmatic Scientest wants to show him. "Eh?...what is it?"

"Heh!...I personally think it's more best to show you. Come on." Pierro began to walk, with Giza closely following him behind. After going through the confusing maze like hallways of the building, they arrive to a metal double door, on the wall next to it was a passcode.

The door opens as soon as the passcode is entered, revealing a sizable area. The area was gray in color and contained two enormous metal tables with various instruments and equipment neatly arranged on them. Two scientists were also working in the room.

The two of them enters the room, and Pierro picks up a rectangular big black box from a metal table, and shows it go Giza. "I've been developing a new weapons for you to use as a pet project of mine. Here you go." The docter says as he opens the rectangular black box.

In it were a pair of guns.

Giza grabs the guns handle

Giza grabs the guns handle. Feeling the weight and texture of it. He closely inspects both gun's. "I take it, you like it?" Pierro said, all the while smirking at Giza. A feeling of pride swirled inside of the docter. "Yeah...but what are these things specs?" Giza asked Pierro.

Peirro leans on the table as he explains. "Well...these babies right there can change into three more different kinds of guns. Kinda like how usually Huntsmen weapons can changed between weapons. The first is a short range gun, second is an automatic assualt rifle and the lastly. The final one can transform into a sniper."

"Oh....really huh?" Giza was pretty amaze by the gun now, a gun that can transfrom into other guns is already a really versitile thing; with this he could now adapt to several situtation with this kind of gun.

"And that's not the best part!"

"Oh? Really?"

"There are two mini version of an Avalon Core inside both of these guns, which can generate their own bullets!" Pierro excitedly says to Giza. "So practically, this guns has infinite bullets?..."