Part 4

Check out my patreon please and thank you <3

https://patreon.com/user?u=82676528&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator

Anime4us

Chapter 4:

It's been a few days since he shared Yakisoba with Baji's sister. Losing his cat had been a real hit to the face. Right after losing his best friend, Chifuyu wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to take on all the holes in his chest at the same time. He forgot that he wasn't the only person that worried about his wellbeing. Maybe it was selfish of her to force that thought onto him, but it made it easier to talk to her about that things that had felt impossible beforehand. She'd actually gotten him to laugh a few times, which was a better feeling than he'd been experience for the entire day.

Pulling up at her school, Chifuyu leant up against the pillar that connected to the front gates. They always met here after she was done classes, so it was safe to say that she'd come straight here after classes. His phone vibrated in his hands, indicating a text message.

'Please come bust me out of math.'

Chifuyu feels the beginnings of amusement pulling at his lips as he taps the reply button.

'Don't think I can pull off a skirt very well.' Is the response he sends her way.

Because, of course Baji's twin sister goes to an all girls' school. It's insane to think that he managed to keep her hidden from Toman for this long. In all reality, he wasn't really hiding her. Nobody had ever thought to ask, and so all he had to do was evade any questions about family that didn't directly involve him and his parents.

'I think you would look fabulous.'

Chifuyu snorts at her message, highly amused by the fact that she was ignoring her math teacher in favor of picturing him in a skirt. Then again, maybe he should worry about being a terrible example for her. If her grades slipped, he'd have to get on her case. He refused to be the reason Baji's sister flunked out of the life that her brother had worked so hard for her to keep.

"You Chifuyu?"

Chifuyu looks up from his cellphone, annoyance clear in his eyes. He blinks as he takes in the group of boys before him. It's been a while since he's been called out like this. Ever since he'd become Baji's vice-commander, his tendencies to test his vigor against the kids in his school has become much lower than before hand. Then again, after he'd seen how cool Baji was, he didn't need to look for the perfect opponent.

"Depends who's asking." The first division vice-captain drawls, rolling his shoulders back.

The boys before him look like high school kids. They were definitely older than he was, though that had never stopped him before. Five on one was probably a terrible idea. Baji wouldn't be coming out of nowhere with his nerd getup to save his ass either.

"I'm askin'."

Chifuyu doesn't recognize the boy that steps out from behind the bigger boys. He hadn't even seen him hiding back there. Fantastic, there are six. Either way, he doesn't think it'll change much.

"Ok?..." Chifuyu leads off, hoping someone will let him in on what's going on.

0_0_0_0

It takes all of your willpower not to laugh out loud at the image that Chifuyu had birthed in your head. It was pretty bad how quick your brain was able to provide you with a clear image of Toman's first division's vice-captain in a skirt. You cover your mouth to hold back any string of noises that risk jumping out at that thought. It takes longer than necessary for you to compose yourself enough to be able to text Chifuyu without your teacher noticing you pulling your phone out.