Bio

(Recommended to read this after reading all current chapters. Will be updated with descriptions of new OC's)

Franky:
Age:19
Height: 6' 5"

Franky is a human who has had his fair share of rough spots, from his childhood to his early adult life he has felt as if he had a curse put on him, to remain stuck being abused forever. He has an outwardly intimidating appearance, but he is very friendly. Because of the abuse and betrayal he's dealt with, he can be very paranoid and anxious. He tries his best to push past it. Franky's main goal in life is to leave the world better than he left it, to try his best to ensure nobody has to deal with the same hardships that he did. One day his family told him that there were strange men at the front door of their house, offering a chance of survival in a world ending scenario. To most, this would be shocking, to Franky, he saw it as his only chance of freedom.

Additional notes: He's not very kind to himself, insulting his own character seemingly every chance he gets.

-

Bertram:
Age:48
Height: 6' 0"

Bertram is a hardened war veteran who quit being on the force since he started a family, and took up a job for a scientist. He made many revolutionary discoveries, such as a breakthrough in cryo technology, and brain chips. Before the war, he was the head scientist of the "HPI" or the "Human Preservation Initiative" as a last resort for humanity's survival. After 12,000 years, he woke to find everyone else in his facility, including his family, dead. Filled with grief, he began researching cloning, and eventually made a breakthrough. With that, and with his growing resentment of the new dominant species of Earth, his plan to cleanse the Earth and rebuild humanity was set in motion.