Control Group

-1,000 years - Surface Status-uninhabitable
HPI Check - 100 out of 40,000 Facilities Fully Functional.

-5,000 years - Surface Status-Habitable for small lifeforms. Photosynthesis Resumes.
HPI Check - 89 out of 40,000 Facilities Fully Functional.

-11,900 years - Unusual life signs detected on surface, unable to determine whether it's human. HCO Keen Berkeley and HPI Crew awakened. Unable to awaken other subjects.

-12,000 years - Surface Status-Habitable
HPI Check - 0 out of 12,000 Facilities Fully Functional. Human Life Detected: 3.
Personnel Unaccounted for:
-Repopulation Crew Franky Lopez
-Entertainment Lead Jake Streda
-Novice Scientist Ollie Wess

Monitoring Equipment Failed at 12,000-7-25

-

"Hmm.." Franky hummed staring at his tablet, skimming over the information.

"Babe, you coming or what?!" Frye shouted at Franky from afar.

"O-Oh! Yeah! Just a second!" Franky shouted back. He gathered up is stuff and caught up with Deep Cut. They were on some kind of mission in the Crater, at least that's what they told him. Franky didn't mind, even in the energy sucking heat, at least he was free at last, he thought.

"Look! The Crater's bottom is open!" Frye said.

"Yeah.. wasn't it always?" Franky asked.

"Wasn't when we checked it out earlier today." Shiver said.

"Ay..(I wonder if it had anything to do with that strange music we heard earlier..)" Big Man P-ay-ndered

"Only way to find out! Let's go!" Frye said.

"Whoa Whoa!" Franky said grabbing Frye's shoulder. "T-thats quite a long drop.."

"Psshh, it's nothing, I've seen you take longer drops." Frye said.

"Yeah.. but that's just because of these boots." Franky explained.

"How did you get down there the first time?" Shiver asked.

"I.. don't know.. It was too dark to see, I remember feeling something like.. slimy and I found.. like, brown hair on my jacket, so take with that what you will." Franky explained.

"Hmm, well regardless we're all fine so let's jump in!" Frye said before super jumping into the chasm, followed by Shiver and Big Man. And finally, Franky dove in. As he fell, he looked down the chasm, he couldn't see Deep Cut.

"Don't worry" Franky thought. "They'll be fine." Franky continued falling for a minute when some long tentacle grabbed him at his waist.

"GAAHH!!?" Franky shouted. It was covered in fur, in an instant, he was dragged into a different tunnel.

"Let.. go of me!" Franky struggled, but his hands just seemed to sink into the arm, like it was made of gel. Then his head smacked into a piece of rock and he blacked out.

-

"Nice work Agent 3, onto the next site." Marie said to the new Agent 3, who they just hired an hour ago, the old Agent 3, now referred to as 'Captain' whispered a few words to Marie.

"Oh, the captain wanted to congratulate you too." Marie said.

Agent 3 nodded, they walked over to the end of the site to a strange pipe.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" A voice shouted from the distance.

"Who are you supposed to be?!" Callie asked.

Three figures stood before them, hiding their faces with masks.

"We're not supposed to be anything. But I can tell you who we are. Say it with sizzle, I'm Frye!"

"You think you're cool? Sharks call me cold blooded, but you can call me Shiver."

"Ay! (Make Money, get fish quick!) Ay! (Big Man in the house!)"

-

Franky woke up in a dark room, the only light coming from tiny glowing dots on the walls and the lights on his jump boots.

"Rrghh.." Franky groaned. "What the..?"

Franky looked around the room, feeling for anything useful like a flashlight. After a few seconds into his search he tripped and fell into an amorphous mass, it clung to his skin.

"UUUGHH!" Franky shouted. He shoved himself off of it and plucked.. hair?? Off of his face and mouth.

"Great.. this might as well happen.." Franky groaned. But as he was about to continue searching, the door to the room opened.

"Huh, who is this?!" Franky said.

"Greetings."

Franky got a good look at the one who spoke.

"What are you supposed to be?!" Franky asked.

"I am, Mr. Grizz."

-

"Franky!" Frye shouted out. "He was right behind us! Where could he be?!"

"Ay? (Do you think he bailed?) Big Man Ay-ed.

"Mmm, I doubt he'd do that." Shiver said.

"He'd better not've!" Frye said crossing her arms.

"Well, nevertheless, we aren't here to spend the night, especially with competition. We'll find your boyfriend Frye but let's get looking for treasures as well." Shiver said.

"Yeah, ok, if we look hard he'll turn up." Frye said.

"Ok so I've mapped out the place and these three islands seem like they're the best bet for treasure, so I'll go here, Frye, you go here, and Big Man, you'll go over here." Shiver explained pointing at various locations.

"Aye aye, Shiver!" Frye said.

"Ay..(Do we have to split up..)" Big Man Ay-ed.