Thoughts

-One year ago-

"Lift your sleeve up." Frye said. She was helping Franky clean his wounds after the battle with Bertram in The Crater. She gently rubbed Franky's upper arm with a warm washcloth where he was grazed by a bullet.

"Ow!" Franky groaned.

"Sorry.." Frye said.

"Nono, it's alright." Franky reassured.

"Are your legs feeling better?" Frye asked, they had to help Franky walk to Frye's apartment.

"Y-yeah, I can move them again." Franky said.

"Oh good!" Frye exclaimed. She started bandaging Franky's arm.

"Hey, uhh, thank you, for doing all this, Frye." Franky said.

"Don't mention it Franky, It's no trouble." Frye smiled.

"No, seriously, you're going above and beyond." Franky said.

"Yeah? well.. I care about you.." Frye blushed.

"Really? Why?" Franky asked.

"Well because, you're really kind, you don't judge me, or my friends. With what you did, you clearly care about inkling society." Frye said. "So yeah, I really care about you."

"Frye.." Franky whispered. "Th-Thank you.."

"Hey.. um.. there's this cool ramen place in Splatsville, I was wondering if you'd want to go there, with me." Frye asked.

"You and your friends?" Franky asked.

"N-n-no, just you and m-me.." Frye stuttered.

Franky thought for a moment. "Yeah, sure, why not?" Franky said. Frye beamed.

"Alright! It's a da- duh.. deal Franky!" Frye said.

-

"Frye!" Shiver yelled.

"Ah! Wha? What?!" Frye asked, startled.

"What's going on? You were just staring off into space." Shiver asked.

"I was just thinking about something." Frye said.

"Yeah? What about? Maybe someone you're missing?" Shiver teased.

"Ohh Franky.." Frye whispered.

"Knew it, Big Man, pay up!" Shiver said.

"Ay..(Oof.. I should've known..) Big Man Ay-ed handing Shiver 100 G.

"You guys were betting on what I was daydreaming about?" Frye asked.

"You were out of it for like 10 minutes." Shiver said.

"I'm sorry.. I feel like ever since I got together with Franky I haven't been paying enough attention to you guys.." Frye said.

"Hey, it's no problem, you two are still a young couple. Franky must be really good to you. Besides, we all hang out pretty much the same amount of time as before." Shiver said.

"Yeah.. you guys are really good friends." Frye said.

"Ay! (So are you Frye!)" Big Man Ay-ed.

"Yep! I'm really happy for you that you found a guy you like!" Shiver said.

"Yeah.. Oh, I really love Franky.." Frye said, daydreaming.

"Hey, by the way, I was thinking we could go to that café after this and we could take Franky with us?"

"Yeah? Sure! He wants to see more of the city! Though, I haven't thought of a good disguise.." Frye said.

*KNOCK KNOCK*